PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2008, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Richard Ward is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bad Bluetooth Radio?

For some reason, I cannot get my bluetooth to stop emitting hideously loud static noises. Static to the point it's unusable and unbearable. I'm using the latest Alltel ROM from HTC.com (WM6.0) with the GPS unlock hack and bluetooth is simply crazy.

I'm paired with a MOTOPURE H12 headset and I've tried everything from a soft reset to a hard reset, deleted the paired device, re-created, etc. and nothing seems to fix it. I want to say that when I installed (And ran away from) MS Voice Commander that the static got worse but I'm not 100% positive.

Any ideas or suggestions on how to fix my bluetooth woes?

Thanks.

Oh, them? That's just my network, I guess... (Converted Alltel Customer)
Old 05-23-2008, 03:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 & Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

shadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Bad Bluetooth Radio?

not sure if these can be related AT ALL, but..... the 6700 had the cdma radio go bad for no reason for a lot of folks and the only thing to fix it was to take the battery out for like and hour then try it again. all i can think of.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: Alltel soon to be VZW

tk4223 is a n00b
Re: Bad Bluetooth Radio?

just jumping on board here, i have had similar issues using the same H12 headset horrible static noise. i have noticed the same noise on multiple headsets, Motorola H700 and Platronics 510. Not sure if this is the same issue or not. I am running DCD's 3.0.1 Alltel ROM with Sprint radio 3.35.04

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan