PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   how many hours a day do you spend using your mogul (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=26668)

dschoenike 05-15-2008 04:56 PM

how many hours a day do you spend using your mogul

Greetings. I've been told i have a problem regarding the time i spend tinkering/using my ppc-6800. Translation- the wife is p*ssed that im using it too much. Now, i may be able to get her to ease up if i can show her some stats, and prove that i'm no different than any other happy mogul owner that likes to learn and better him/herself :) So, if you could be so kind and participate and tell how many hours a day you spend using your ppc-6800, i'd really appreciate it. thank you. dschoenike
Mods, please remove if this has been asked before. I searched, but came up empty. thanks

kevank 05-15-2008 05:01 PM

Re: how many hours a day do you spend using your mogul

I use my phone about a hour a day and ticker (roms and progs) at least 2 hours at a time 3 days per week.

Kevan

SBR_L3GION 05-15-2008 05:10 PM

i tinker with my touch and my mogul alot. its bad the first thing i do when i get home is open my laptop and go to this site and all the while tinkering with my phones. i am working on getting the newest rom on my touch already have a great cooked one on my mogul. i am talking about the leaked ones. i also tinker with it at school if i have anytime. so weekdays possibly 5 hours and weekends you better be near me or you aint talkin to me because it is rarely booted up long enough to call anybody. i am always flashing roms.

Success100 05-15-2008 05:11 PM

this should be named "how many hours a day do you spend on ppcgeeks????"

lol

Lsme420 05-15-2008 05:12 PM

I'm guilty of being a 5+ guy on my ppc everyday and one of my pc's are signed into the geeks always unless their off .
Sometimes I forget to eat.

dschoenike 05-15-2008 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Success100 (Post 284312)

lol

You on right on :) its gotta be at least 1/2 of my 5+ hour a day ppc addiction. thanks alot guys for participating. i was beginning to think i had a problem. Well, i guess i still do, but at least im not alone ;)

jason25 05-15-2008 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Success100 (Post 284312)

lol

agreed, I am on throughout the day at work. When I get home, I check to see what I missed. When i lay down to go to bed, I check the site on my Mogul. If I am not tinkering with the Mogul while checking the site, I am showing someone what else I can do on the Mogul or what I changed.

mgarcia9294 05-15-2008 05:58 PM

First thing I do when I get up in the is back-up my Mogul then log onto you geeks and check for any new programs ,roms etc.. I tinker with my phone all day long. the last thing I do before putting it away for the evening is hooking it up to my compurt and syncing it. put it on the charger and wake up and start all over again.

emanuelrv 05-15-2008 06:06 PM

i spend in the phone 8 hrs.5 days inthe week the work i have iused for internet and sprint tv the phone is great 4 mogul i have to swap this have now take fridayy to the store beacuse lcd and keybaord die

schettj 05-15-2008 06:09 PM

An hour a day as a guess. Traffic in the morning (google maps + gps) for either 5 minutes or 30, depending on if I need to dodge a jam - email for 5-10 minutes 2-4 times a day. Some browsing now and then as needed. Check weather now and then...

I use an ipod touch for media watching/audio mostly... sometimes the touch will get used to watch some video live or recorded (orb streaming) but on an average day, it's probably 60 minutes or so.