PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2008, 12:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: njj
Carrier: sprint

kasha278 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
new

Hello
Let me first say thank you for all your info and help.
But my question is does anyone have any new cool stuff.
It seems like its all old files being repeated. My favorite i recieved from this site is the sprint tv.
thank you
Old 05-14-2008, 12:06 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: new

Welcome Here...........
We all want new things and some come around every few days. As of now your stuck weeding through all the crap to find a nugget of info just like the rest of us. Have fun...
Old 05-14-2008, 12:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

welcome...search b4 u post or gas prices will continue to rise

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 05-14-2008, 12:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: njj
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

kasha278 is a n00b

Thanks guys
I have searched alot threw this site and have found alot already i didnt know if anyone had any cool games or any cool stuff they wanted to share.
Does anyone have a power off button you can download to the mogul so i dont have to hold the button on the side to shut it off completly. I have found tons of programs to shut the screen off but i was looking for something that shuts the mogul off.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:16 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Best game on my phone is guitar hero.
About the power I have seen a app called something like XP_optional_shutdown but I don't think it worked.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:37 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Don't be afraid to look around. There's lots of cool apps in the 'PocketPC Software' section and also a Games subforum in there too. What's 'good' depends on your preference.

Oh yeah, and if we see you again in a day or two then you haven't looked around enough j/k, but there is a lot to choose from
Old 05-14-2008, 12:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

sb21878 is a n00b

Welcome aboard!!!
Old 05-14-2008, 12:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache Helmi 6700 and Mogul 6800, Now Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

medinatwin is becoming a great contributor

Welcome! Lots of cool stuff here. Any Geek here will definitely get you going on your Pocket PC. Enjoy the fun!

LATE,
TWIN
Old 05-14-2008, 12:51 PM
exodus69

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Welcome. I am also kida new and I can say this is the best site I have found and for any PPC phone. I would like to thank everyone for all of there hard work and sharing with the community. I will continue to donate when I can. Are there any Alltel user's out there? We need a little love too. Remember you can find anything you need here. The Kitchen has become my best friend and I recommend that you use it and do not forget to donate if you can.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan