PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2008, 02:03 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I've spent too much time for nothing!

Hmmmm.. seems I have a lot more bandwidth available than I thought.

I'm not posting it publicly, but if anyone wants a stock 5066 with 8MB page pool versus no2chem's 4MB pool, I'll give you the link...

Just PM me.

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png
Old 05-12-2008, 03:05 AM
hd2
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

hd2 is a n00b

Well I'm trying. I'm now stuck in the rainbow screen and activesync won't connect.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:19 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd2 View Post
Well I'm trying. I'm now stuck in the rainbow screen and activesync won't connect.
thats bootloader and activesync WONT connect
just continue running the RUU and it should still flash... again just ignore activesync altogether
Old 05-12-2008, 03:37 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

Yep, Exactly what N00B said... honestly bootloader mode is the best mode to flash the ROM in. Its about a 99% success rate.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:39 AM
hd2
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

hd2 is a n00b

Ok.....bootloader is my friend....lol....I was under the impression that your file had no2chem's 5066 rom with it but all I see is Olipro 2.40. So, I went to the fdp site to download no2chem's 5066 and it kept retrying until it failed. I will try again. Thank you guys for sticking with me.

Last edited by hd2; 05-12-2008 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Edit: I went to the filedropper site so it's downloading now
Old 05-12-2008, 11:36 AM
hd2
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

hd2 is a n00b

Well, I've downloaded the no2 5066 file into the same file as I put your file (where activesync would look). I have taken the file out of the folder and put it back. I have loaded your file and the 5066 file onto the root directory of my memory card (don't know if it's formatted fat32 and don't know how to check). I have pulled the usb cord and the power cord and put them back in. I have soft and hard booted and also removed the battery. I have tried to open the 5066 file through rar. I have re-executed RUU and in the black screen it tells me to disconnect and then reconnect I do that but then it tells me again. I tried executing the RUU through the gui interface and it tells me to make sure I am able to sync to it, check cables etc and EXIT. It's still on the tri-color screen and I don't see any movement at all. I can't think of anything else to try.
Old 05-12-2008, 12:03 PM
hd2
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

hd2 is a n00b

Something else I have tried....I deleted the partnership with activesync and rebooted my desktop. I can execute the RUU file now but when it asks me what rom I'm updating to it lists Olipro-2.4-Hard and won't allow me to change it to anything else. The bootloader screen does go gray if I accept it with the percent of how much is loaded until it resets and goes back to it's tri-color screen. Gotta go to work. I will check back tonight. Thanks again.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:57 AM
hd2
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

hd2 is a n00b

Hey, did you guys run out on me? lol.....

I was able to flash back to Sprint 3.35. When I try to flash to the link you gave me it continues to flash Olipro and stays there. Is there something wrong with it? I have reset with the Sprint Rom but when I do a hard boot or take the battery out, it goes to the Olipro program. Probably because I flashed it before. So that's where I'm at now, the phone is sitting here. I have not run the Sprint customizations. So guys, where to from here? lol.....
Old 05-13-2008, 12:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I havent been reading this thread, but i read the last post

just go get 5066 (or 5065 more stable) from no2chems thread in the titan upgrades forum, im sure you have the guide for .nbh upgrading, just place the file in the ruu directory, run active sync, execute ruu, say yes a couple times, and your all set.
Old 05-13-2008, 06:12 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*

I'm at work right now hd2... but if you have AIM, look me up later on tonight (I will be home about 10PM MST) and I'll help you with it. Same name on there as on here.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan