PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2008, 02:09 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

thesmacker11 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ignoring Texts/Calls?

I tried searching but I forgot and couldn't find the name of the programs that can ignore texts/calls from specific senders and at specific times. Can someone please remind me of the names of the free/paid programs? Thank you.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:20 AM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Ignoring Texts/Calls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmacker11 View Post
I tried searching but I forgot and couldn't find the name of the programs that can ignore texts/calls from specific senders and at specific times. Can someone please remind me of the names of the free/paid programs? Thank you.
Maybe your looking for Magicall. I use it and it works well.

Magicall is a smart, rule based filter software for SMS filtering and dual-way calls filtering.
It gives you the ability to block unwanted callers with SMS replies. It can also add prefixes automatically in front of the original called numbers or hang them up depending on your settings. In addition, you can take control of incoming SMS and more.................
Old 04-25-2008, 02:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6800

smassele is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to smassele

CallFireWall
Old 04-25-2008, 03:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Titan and Touch Pro

tom.etc is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to tom.etc Send a message via MSN to tom.etc Send a message via Yahoo to tom.etc Send a message via Skype™ to tom.etc

i think there is an app called iSecretary with all sorts of neat options, but i haven't dug into it. Magicall does the job so well that i haven't bothered with it.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:20 AM
The Pusher Man

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by smassele View Post
CallFireWall
I never could get CallFirewall to work. You've had luck with it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom.etc View Post
i think there is an app called iSecretary with all sorts of neat options, but i haven't dug into it. Magicall does the job so well that i haven't bothered with it.
Ya I only use Magicall too. It works all the time every time so no need to look for other software.

Last edited by Lsme420; 04-25-2008 at 11:22 AM.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:22 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsme420 View Post
I never could get CallFirewall to work. You've had luck with it?
i had problems w/ callfirewall when i first tried it as well. would always get an error message about the xml file it uses to hold user settings... but when i tried the latest update v4 i think, it's been working PERFECTLY since then.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-25-2008, 11:23 AM
The Pusher Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
i had problems w/ callfirewall when i first tried it as well. would always get an error message about the xml file it uses to hold user settings... but when i tried the latest update v4 i think, it's been working PERFECTLY since then.
I might just have to check out the update.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:27 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

yeah besides that initial issue, it's a neat lil app, i love that it blocks numbers and even number patterns if you want to block telemarketers that call from trunk lines that have multiple extensions for each number. now all i do is block and number that starts with "(xxx)-245-" and it will block anything coming from that subset of numbers!
Old 04-25-2008, 12:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

fastevolutionviii is keeping up the good workfastevolutionviii is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsme420 View Post
Maybe your looking for Magicall. I use it and it works well.

Magicall is a smart, rule based filter software for SMS filtering and dual-way calls filtering.
It gives you the ability to block unwanted callers with SMS replies. It can also add prefixes automatically in front of the original called numbers or hang them up depending on your settings. In addition, you can take control of incoming SMS and more.................
Thanks Lsme420 until I can say for real.
Old 04-25-2008, 02:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid
Carrier: Verizon

Nickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuff

also try SPB Phone Suite.. does all these things quite nicely as well.
LINK

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan