PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2008, 03:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Battery Suggestions

Hello all,

I currently am a xv6700 user but I was on the phone with VZW today talking about all the issues with the 6700 and they finally relented and are sending me a XV6800 without a battery or back cover. Yes I can pay a few dollars for that considering what an upgrade this actually is.

So my question to you XV6800 users. Is there a reputable place to purchase a standard battery for the XV6800? I hate to spend 50 on a real HTC battery but if I have to do it then I will.

Thanks,
Steve
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-11-2008, 04:38 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Battery Suggestions

I wouldn't buy anything but a stock HTC battery for it...

Oh and I would be having an absolute FIT about them not sending me a battery OR a back cover. This is exactly the kind of **** that makes me hate Verizon with everything in my being. Verizon is a horrible company!

Seriously, get on the phone and throw a fit about it. There is no excuse for replacing a phone but not giving you a battery.

Furthermore, if you're thinking the 6800 is a huge upgrade to the 6700, you're quite sadly mistaken. Up until just recently when no2chem released his custom ROM version 5066, I remember my 6700 outperforming my 6800 on just about everything -- and it STILL would be outperforming it on anything having to do with video and the GUI if I still had it...

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan