PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2008, 03:17 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: changing available RAM on boot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock View Post
That's just the registry setting telling you how much WAS available at boot. Changing it probably won't do anything.
Exactly. Changing it won't do didly.
Old 05-11-2008, 03:26 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

I can't believe this question even got posted... if it was really that easy to free up more RAM, people wouldn't be ready to throw their phones out of the window in droves...

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png
Old 05-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

they're just grasping at straws...
non-existant straws
Old 05-11-2008, 07:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

nick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

woah, geeze ethereal, i was just posting something that i thought may be of interest to someone.
no need to get all butthurt.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:23 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick aguas View Post
woah, geeze ethereal, i was just posting something that i thought may be of interest to someone.
no need to get all butthurt.
I second that...

Someone thought they found something useful, no need to put anyone down.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:34 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

I didn't put anyone down. I could have just as easily said that the OP was an idiot and really put him down.

It just gets a little old reading stupid questions all day. You would think that people would realize by now if there's a registry hack involved, it would have been found already. That's all I was saying. I wasn't trying to be a jerk about it, its just frustrating because every day there are a ton of stupid posts made on here. I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets tired of it.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:46 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

Since the topic has been brought up, has anyone ever considered writing a utility to use storage space as memory (a la "pagefile" concept)?
Old 05-12-2008, 01:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6800

warlock is a n00b

been talked about, alot. As far as I recall, no one has written such a program yet. Search might yield the discussions.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan