PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2008, 10:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ComputerJLT is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ComputerJLT Send a message via Yahoo to ComputerJLT
Radio loocking up with data connection

Has anyone ever had this happen to them?

For the last few days my mogul has been cracking out. It seems if i leave the data connection on for a while and not use it the radio locks up; shows the data arrows as active but it wont respond; wont connect to the net and wont make or recieve calls/texts. A soft reset fixes it and if i close the data connection after use it seems to work fine too.

i'm going to reflash soon see if that fixes it but the thing has been working fine for about a month then bam this.

I'm running a wm6.1 rom w/ the latest sprint radio and a pretty bare bones selection of software. nothing changed from the time it worked fine to the time it started up.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

ComputerJLT is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ComputerJLT Send a message via Yahoo to ComputerJLT
Re: Radio loocking up with data connection

no one?
Old 05-12-2008, 12:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

helyes is a n00b

I have this problem as well, but mine does not always require a reset. I can surf the net for about 5-10 minutes, and then it will stop downloading. I can usually exit and start over, but sometimes I must do a soft reset. I have looked around, but have yet to find an answer.
Old 05-13-2008, 10:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

bushido1 is a n00b

I had the exact same problem. It started before i flashed the new radio, after a hard reset no less. I thought it may have been a conflict with pocket sports center and S2V, because it didn't happen until I re-installed these two programs. I had been using them both for quite sometime before this happened. My reasoning for thinking this was the fact that after re-installing S2V following Pocket SportsCenter S2V wouldn't open at all unless I removed them both and installed S2V first. After Flashing the New Radio and installing my apps they seem to be playing nicely so I assumed it was a coincidence. I have had this problem once or twice since the radio update yesterday evening.

Last edited by bushido1; 05-13-2008 at 10:31 PM.
Old 05-27-2008, 02:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

My Mogul has just started doing this, although battery drain is not significant. Just added HTC Home 6 And HTC HOME Customizer. Could these new apps cause this? Going to remove HTC Home 6 and see if this fixes. Already removed HHC and did not see a difference.

Edit: Well turned out it was the HTC Dialer that was causing the issue. Must not be compatable.

Last edited by demonlordoftheround; 05-27-2008 at 04:52 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan