PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2008, 08:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: not
Carrier: sPriNt

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to codyppc
Google Navigator 3.0

removed... sorry i didn't know that was a cracked version.

i dont need to get banded.
PDA's I've owned/used in order... (retentions loves me)... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve)

Last edited by codyppc; 03-10-2008 at 04:18 PM.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Google Navigator 3.0

who has GPS right now?! I am back to 2.17 also, along with many others I'm sure. I have been using TomTom, but this sounds interesting. Thanks.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

bcrooker is a n00b

I am confused - this product seems to be made by PdaFun and is their only product. I am amazed that they can call a product "Google Navigator" given how protective Google is over their name.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: not
Carrier: sPriNt
Threadstarter

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to codyppc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
who has GPS right now?! I am back to 2.17 also, along with many others I'm sure. I have been using TomTom, but this sounds interesting. Thanks.
lol. i know. bad time to post i guess. i just saw it and thought the step-by-step voice and turn directions sounded cool. i use sprint navigation because it is free on my account. just thought others might like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrooker View Post
I am confused - this product seems to be made by PdaFun and is their only product. I am amazed that they can call a product "Google Navigator" given how protective Google is over their name.
like i said before. i have not used it. just saw it and wanted to share. i thought is was googles new version as well. hmmm,

i just copy and paste. trying to help ppcgeeks be the best forum on the net.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch
Carrier: VZW for 8 years now SERO

Knether is keeping up the good workKnether is keeping up the good work

It keeps crashing on me. An error happens. I only get as far as seeing the map of the world, and then it crashes.

Challenge me into a game of COD4. If you dare.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

alright, I'm bored. I will flash back to 3.16 and check it out.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:12 AM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Dont work for me....I tried this app a few weeks ago there was another thread about it. Just tried it again and still its a no go. There is a problem with the GPS I keep getting a ERROR. I must say when I had my Blackberry Google navigator rocked.

Last edited by Lsme420; 03-10-2008 at 10:15 AM.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Xperia X1
Carrier: AT&T

JKingGrim is a n00b

As I posted on XDA:

Quote:
The older version did not work at all because the mogul lacks a working direct3d driver, and that seems to be what this program uses to render the maps. Considering this problem affected a large number of HTC devices, hopefully the fixed the problem by using another display method.. Will try...

*edit*
Yes! From the author's website:
-Add Qualcomm CPU device support
-More stable by using new 3D engin which do not need Microsoft direct3d mobile support
-Fix the start GPS bug in some device

Have not tried yet but it looks like it will work.
Quote:
Well the software does work on the mogul now...

Lets take this and throw it into the box with opera 9.405. We will label this box "SOFTWARE MOGUL USERS CANNOT ENJOY BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH RAM".

This program will gradually suck every drop of RAM then crash within two to three minutes of just browsing the map.

It did seem to be working with the GPS though. I am inside so I didn't get a fix, but it was looking for sats. You have to go in the options, uncheck bluetooth GPS, and set the baud to 4800.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pri

popsracing is a n00b

The default settings selct to utilize blutooth GPS, try unchecking it
Old 03-10-2008, 12:36 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

anybody got screens or a link to their site? you had me at turn by turn voice prompts....

Best... Member... Ever...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan