PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Email Issue. Not saving in sent folder.

No matter what i've tried, my sent email using hotmail doesnt save in the sent folder. I've check the box "keep copies of sent items in sent folder".. doesn't work... unchecked it just incase, doesn't work (obviously).

My gmail account will show my sent messages in my inbox, making it a PITA to have to pick out each and every one. Again, with gmail, NOTHING in the sent folder, all in the inbox.

I've tried every option Tools>Options will give me, nothing seems to work. Honestly, i don't want to use a different client cuz pocket plus lets me finger flick through my messages and thats all i really wanted.

Anyone have this issue? Any help?

Thanks in advance.

btw, i'm using the Official Sprint 3.35 rom
Old 05-07-2008, 01:11 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Email Issue. Not saving in sent folder.

i experience everything you just described... and i've tried everything i know as well...

my gmail does the same thing too which is very weird.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 05-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
i experience everything you just described... and i've tried everything i know as well...

my gmail does the same thing too which is very weird.
So did you end up using a different client or did u just suck it up?
Old 05-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

suck it up and take the l for now... i'm waiting for someone smarter than me to be fed up and fix this lol....
Old 05-07-2008, 01:20 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

lol ditto

Someone help a brotha out!?
Old 05-07-2008, 04:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Not sure if this will help you guys, but it's worth a try if you haven't done this already. I use gmail and have it set up as IMAP instead of POP. I also went into menu>tools>manage folders>check sent items. All my sent mail shows up in the sent folder on my device and on my computer.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

that worked perfect for gmail! Thank You! it took some trial n error but now its working. but it doesnt work for hotmail. im gunna try it a lil more. 1 down 1 to go. Thanks again Tripdub1

alrite the imap setup doesnt workfor hotmail but going into manage folders did... i cant believe i didnt think of it with hotmail. i guess i just assumed it wouldnt work with hotmail since it wasnt with gmail... anyways, problem solved! thanks tripdub

Last edited by syanni85; 05-07-2008 at 06:03 PM.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

No problem...glad it worked for you. I remember I was really annoyed for a long time before I finally figured out how to get that set up right.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT

its easy, under poutlook go to you windows live/hotmail, while under your hotmail inbox click menu - manage folders, than just click what folders you want to display.

hope that helps
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:08 AM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by B18DelSolT View Post
its easy, under poutlook go to you windows live/hotmail, while under your hotmail inbox click menu - manage folders, than just click what folders you want to display.

hope that helps
Yeah this will work if you have the account configed as an IMAP.. but pop accounts wont give you this opption.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan