PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2008, 09:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

wolfgang is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Internet doesnt work anymore?

I upgraded my phone to an iphone theme. I can make phone calls, but internet doesnt work now. How do i fix this?
Old 05-08-2008, 10:04 AM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Internet doesnt work anymore?

I think this a possible fix, but maybe someone knows for sure. Its worth a shot. Go to phone/menu/services/internet/ and start the iota process. hope it helps. dschoenike

Old 05-08-2008, 11:56 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

wolfgang is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
I think this a possible fix, but maybe someone knows for sure. Its worth a shot. Go to phone/menu/services/internet/ and start the iota process. hope it helps. dschoenike
I tried - that wont work either. Can't connect to anything. Whats odd is I actually did have internet for about 15 minutes last night (after not having it for an hour), then I went to sleep. I woke up and its dead again.

Did I screw something up when I updated? I'm using Nex's "iphone your mogul".
Old 05-08-2008, 12:01 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

bro go back to the beginning of Nexs iphone thread.....follow the instructions on the possibble loss of IOTA....set up a new connection....I also posted this in your original thread on the rainbow screen
Old 05-08-2008, 12:45 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

wolfgang is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
bro go back to the beginning of Nexs iphone thread.....follow the instructions on the possibble loss of IOTA....set up a new connection....I also posted this in your original thread on the rainbow screen
WHen i go into phone-->internet, I cant connect to do anything. I dont know how to add a new connection.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:00 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

wolfgang is a n00b

Nevermind. I make mountains out of anthills. That was easy. Thanks again and hopefully i wont have to be crying on this message board again for a while. Maybe i'll even be able to help a new myself.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan