PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2008, 01:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

ctasich is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Threaded Messaging WM 6.1 - no2chem rom

Does anyone else have the problem where the "enter text" box in wm 6.1 threaded messaging is behind the soft key bar? It makes it so you can't see what you're typing. I'm sure others are having the same problem, because it happens regularly even when I hard reset. I have tried searching, but can't seem to find anything.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MOT ic902 temoporarily, but Mogul Permanantly
Carrier: Sprint

TrueArsenic is a n00b
Re: Threaded Messaging WM 6.1 - no2chem rom

I have this issue, and i just kill the Messaging application and go back into my texts and it works fine. Seems to happen when i get a text in portrait and switch it to landscape to reply on the keyboard.

I'm running the stock 3.35 Rom so it's pretty easy for me to kill the "Messaging" application. I don't know that there's a fix for it, but i would hope that it's something the Official Sprint WM 6.1 update will resolve. It's unknown when this will be out, but hopefully sometime this summer.

I did run No2chem's Rom for a few days after i initially had the stock 3.35 with an alternate threaded sms program, but i did experience a lot of issues with No2chem's 5060 release. I'm gonna see where things go with future releases from No2chem, as this may be an issue that can be looked at and resolved in a future update, but the 3.35 works for me right now.

I hope this helps!

Last edited by TrueArsenic; 05-06-2008 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Adding some punctuation so i don't look like a hoodlum.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

nick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Threaded Messaging WM 6.1 - no2chem rom

yeah, its just a glitch. if you start up the messaging program to fast, and switch into landscape before its completely loaded, this will happen. just let it completely load in portrait mode, then switch to landscape after. i just let it run in the background so i dont have to wait for it to load everytime.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan