PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2008, 03:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: cricket

nonzero is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help! I tried flashing Mogul w/ Titan Unlocker and now Its locked!

I ran the titan unlocker, folling the instructions exactly. It updated my phone to 100%. It then said you can now load whatever rom. I clicked ok and then it said an error has occured in the program. the screen on my 6800 now says:
TITA100
SPL-1.20.Olipro

Now activesync doesnt recognize my phone. I tried removing the battery and doing a hard reset. On the upside (I guess) when I try and run the Alltel Rom after all this, my phone flickers, then goes to the grey screen showing a bar and 0%, but it fails. Is there another program that I can use other than activesync?

My phone still shows that the USB cable is connected.

Last edited by nonzero; 05-01-2008 at 03:23 PM.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Help! I tried flashing Mogul w/ Titan Unlocker and now Its locked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonzero View Post
I ran the titan unlocker, folling the instructions exactly. It updated my phone to 100%. It then said you can now load whatever rom. I clicked ok and then it said an error has occured in the program. the screen on my 6800 now says:
TITA100
SPL-1.20.Olipro

Now activesync doesnt recognize my phone. I tried removing the battery and doing a hard reset. On the upside (I guess) when I try and run the Alltel Rom after all this, my phone flickers, then goes to the grey screen showing a bar and 0%, but it fails. Is there another program that I can use other than activesync?

My phone still shows that the USB cable is connected.
if you are trying to load the new alltel rom then i don't think it will work...you need to olipro 2.40 not the 1.20...the 120 is for the older roms prior to the gps and rev A....the olipro 240 is for the roms with 3.xxx and after including gps roms or roms based off 3.35 versions....in the activesync setting uncheck the second box(forgot what its called)and you should be able to flash it then...depending on what rom you are trying to use but you have the wrong olipro version entirely for the new alltel rom...unless the link from the thread that you read has the old version...im sure someone here does
Old 05-01-2008, 04:39 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

nonzero is a n00b

My friend found a program that restored my phone. Now I'm back at square one. So do I need to use a new version of Titan Unocker containing Olipro2.4? Or is there a different unlocker containing v.2.4? On the thread where I dled the version of titan unlocker said it was for updating from 2.xx to 3.xx. I'm trying to install Alltel 3.04.67. However, once I use the titan, it writes to my phone. Once it writes to my phone, ActiveSync no longer works, making it impossible to write a new ROM.
I think the issue is activesync. Every single problem i've had so far is with activesync. Does anyone else have issues with this?
Old 05-01-2008, 04:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonzero View Post
My friend found a program that restored my phone. Now I'm back at square one. So do I need to use a new version of Titan Unocker containing Olipro2.4? Or is there a different unlocker containing v.2.4? I'm trying to install Alltel 3.04.67. However, once I use the titan, it writes to my phone. Once it writes to my phone, ActiveSync no longer works, making it impossible to write a new ROM.
I think the issue is activesync. Every single problem i've had so far is with activesync. Does anyone else have issues with this?
the 2.31 relocker is needed to flash a 3.xx rom. See the stickies in the touch forum for more info

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 05-01-2008, 04:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800
Carrier: Alltel

DerekV is just getting started

first why are you trying to install a vogue rom on ur phone????
Old 05-01-2008, 04:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekV View Post
first why are you trying to install a vogue rom on ur phone????
haha!!! just realized that!! dude? do you want a brick or something??????
Old 05-01-2008, 04:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

lol i thought i was going crazy reading this thread lol
Old 05-01-2008, 04:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ok guy, if you just want the stock alltel rom, do nothing but download the newest alltel rom and upgrade (that should work if ur stock) http://216.139.227.226/alltel/RUU_TI..._PPST_Ship.exe

If you wanna put custom roms like no2chem, or DCD, then install oilpro 2.4 then download newest sprint rom (ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Titan/RUU/RUU_...CS_AM_Ship.exe) install that to update radio and OS. Then download new custom rom and install that.

That should work...

Last edited by DerekV; 05-01-2008 at 04:59 PM.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6800 :D
Carrier: Verizon

harpua is just getting started

i think i've read in the flashing for dummies guide that active sync will Appear unrecognized. i'd listen to the folks here though. perhaps flashing a vogue rom to your mogul/titan/whatever alltell calls it could make your phone unrecognizable
Old 05-02-2008, 12:48 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

nonzero is a n00b

Ok. I didn't state this in this thread. I am trying to flash my Alltel Mogul from Alltel to Cricket. I apologize. I had stated it in another thread, then I started this thread out of panic. The guide that I read said.. well, this is the guide that i read: http://www.howardforums.com/archive/...1251812-1.html. Is this correct? I went to other sites trying to figure it out and found nothing. I have already learned a few things that I can do once I get it flashed over, just not How to flash it over. And the Vogue rom I dled off the HTC website for the Mogul. Maybe it was a bad link, or I missed a meeting. Any help would be seriously appreciated. I've never flashed a phone, but I know computers and electronics and I always figure it out. This is one of the rare cases where I need a push.

I'm going to check out the activesync part in flashing for dummies, and DerekV, is the second link that you provided the one that I would want if I am trying to flash over to cricket or is it solely for opening your phone for homebrew and custom roms?

Limegrntaln said that the ideal way was to flash it with black pill. supposedly its designed for cricket.

Last edited by nonzero; 05-02-2008 at 01:09 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan