PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2008, 06:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: sprint

lawsofpower48 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question rev-a?

hi , i just swapped out my ppc 6700 for a 6800 FREE!! anyways, ive been real good with tweaking my 6700...but it seems im at a different ball game now.... so im back to n00b status.... before i ask this question, i did search, but maybe its a super old posting now.... i need to know if evdo rev-a is already enabled automatically on my 6800 for sprint? thanks in advanced.

also, whatever happend to the old times where we just had a simple exe program instead of all this extra stuff now?? i tried to upgrade my 6700 to wm6.1 before i got rid of it, and had tons of errors with trying to tweak it...i then ended up giving up and just decided to call sprint to swap out my 6700 for free..lol
Old 04-27-2008, 08:12 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.
Carrier: Sprint

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: rev-a?

Rev. A is only enabled if you hit yourself in the penis repeatedly with a baseball bat. After about 3 hours of this, Rev. A should work.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

oh really? maybe if u take ur dads penis out of ur mouth it would teach you to think better next time before you type your useless response ay? if you dont have something helpful to say, i suggest you shut ur mouth kid
Old 04-27-2008, 08:54 AM
Almost a VIP

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Maybe if you were literate, you would be able to understand that any 6800 on the 3.35 rom has Rev. A enabled.

A useless post gets a useless response. This question has been answered multiple times simply by deductive reasoning.

Also, the process of flashing a rom includes using a grand total of 2 exe's, so you should probably take your 6800 back and see if they have a Rumor for you.
Old 04-27-2008, 09:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
Maybe if you were literate, you would be able to understand that any 6800 on the 3.35 rom has Rev. A enabled.

maybe if you open your eyes you would see that i JUST GOT this phone. I did searches on rev a and i seriously couldnt find the backdated information about it being included. how about you search it and see if you CAN FIND IT? then maybe i will give you a cookie and a penis slap to your face since you seem to like it.

btw, when i had my 6700 and upgraded to helmis wm6, I ONLY HAD ONE EXE FILE for your information.

Last edited by lawsofpower48; 04-27-2008 at 09:32 AM.
Old 04-27-2008, 09:34 AM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

What a waste of a thread. Yes your rev a is enabled search a little more you would have found your answer lots of info on this.

Now I would like to take a minute to thank the "clowns" who have no problem filling the geeks with useless posts and making things harder to find.

Can we get a MOD to close this useless thread before it tuns more into a "Flame" session? I mean **** we see its not on topic.

P.S lawsofpower48 so I see you new here (low post count not join date) but its no exscuse. Be nice and no more "Dads co*k" comments. Forum Rules

Last edited by Lsme420; 04-27-2008 at 09:41 AM.
Old 04-27-2008, 09:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

lsme420, i asked a simple question that i had a hard time with...and ive been around these forums as u can see a month after u did....just because i dont post doesnt mean im new rite? im always on here, i come here search for what i need and leave, but at times i really have questions, like today..... excuse my comments to chappy the kid, btw....as you can see i did not start the flame...i was polite with a question in hand..thats all...i mean if people dont like the questions, dont post with a repsonse rite? simple...this thread can be closed. although chappy was a moron, he answered my question

Last edited by lawsofpower48; 04-27-2008 at 09:45 AM.
Old 04-27-2008, 09:49 AM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

You have to expect crap like that from some people thats the way forums go. It takes two to fight man. Sure I did see Chappy break your balls and not answer your question but you took it to a new level. From poking fun to insults. I'm not perfect been there before but sometimes you have to just walk away right? We're not debating who has been here longer, just you might have missed some rules in the "Forum Rules" thread.
Its all good man, over and done with you know your Rev-A answer now enjoy your new speeds.

Last edited by Lsme420; 04-27-2008 at 09:52 AM.
Old 04-27-2008, 02:43 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawsofpower48 View Post
. how about you search it and see if you CAN FIND IT? then maybe i will give you a cookie and a penis slap to your face since you seem to like it.
Oh alright.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/search.php?searchid=1709290
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan