PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2008, 05:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

mgarcia9294 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Voice Tags On The Mogul

Is it possible to back up the voice tags on a Mogul. I have tried several back-ups like sprite Sbp and ppcpim backup. every time I do a restore i have to replace all my voice tags. Anyone out there in geekland have any suggestion?
Old 04-26-2008, 05:24 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Voice Tags On The Mogul

Havent had any luck with that issue, i finally gave up and started using Microsoft Voice Command and i am way happier with it.

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 04-26-2008, 05:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

mgarcia9294 is a n00b

Here is the problem I have witn Voice Command. Where names were similar or even not so similar it coulnd not understan me and I could not understand the voice most of the time.Voice tags seem to be much more accurate and far less errors. It seems they must be stored somwhere on the Phone but I can't find the file or files or folder
Old 04-26-2008, 08:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

If you are talking about the Cyberon voice dialer, yes they can be backed up. I used to do it all the time. I dont have it installed in this rom right now, so can't remember the exact steps. but i think it was on the voice tab tab in settings, then there was 2 icons at the bottom looked like floppy disc icons sort of. one of them would import, the other export.
if you dont have the export option available, there is an updated patch for it that will enable it. let me know if you need it; i have it here.

edit: upped it to my webhoster. you can use the following link to get it if needed:

Cyberon Voice Speed Dial Patch

Last edited by justpctech; 04-26-2008 at 08:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-27-2008, 12:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

mgarcia9294 is a n00b

Thank you so much justpctech. I don't need the cab file I just saved it to my storage card and was able to restore them. a really simple solution however you have been the only one to know it. I talked to one of the site admins at sprite backup and he didn't have a clue. Thanks again.
Old 04-27-2008, 12:14 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpctech View Post
If you are talking about the Cyberon voice dialer, yes they can be backed up.
Again thanks, me thinks i'll make the switch. mscv is great and all, but I've moved around a bit over the years and have tons of contacts that I rarely if ever call, but want in my contact list. was annoying, but didn't want to use the other ones if recorded names couldn't be saved..
Old 04-27-2008, 12:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ya I have the same issue with MSVC that mgarcia9294 did; it just couldnt understand me sometimes. and it took me a few looks at the Cyberon settings to figure that out too. glad it works for both of you.

@shaggylive: like your sig line there- "cooked one rare, one well done"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan