PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2008, 11:21 PM
DDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Mogul youtube/myspace video codec?

I got a mogul the other day and want to watch some kind of tv or videos, vtap is the only program I have found so far. I use to have mobitv, but can't find it anymore.

I downloaded TCPMP and can't figure how that is suppose to help me watch youtube videos, I also installed Adobe flash still will get an error on my media player saying "Cannot perform the requested action at this time" Do I need a codec for my player or what?

Also I'm looking for a smart voice activated dialing system for my phonebook so I don't have to program them all.

Any help would be appreciated. -DDrake
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2008, 12:21 PM
mmmm Freebirds
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (X2)
Carrier: Sprint

Darkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mogul youtube/myspace video codec?

You need the flash video bundle and the version of TCPMP found in the thread Full YouTube/Google Video Access-Updated 1/24/2008. Also I have found that having the flash video bundle and flash 2.1 or 7 installed causes it not to work correctly.

Good things don't end in 'eum,' they end in 'mania'...or 'teria'
Easily switch between TouchFlo and Mobile Shell
If you like my work feel free to
Old 04-25-2008, 02:12 PM
DDrake

I've downloaded these already, I need to figure out how to make TCPMP a default player for streaming video i guess
Old 04-25-2008, 08:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

crazyon2wheels is just getting started

Open TCPMP .Click on options.Nect click Settings.Click Select page.Click File associations.now check all you want TCPMP to be default for.For most streming video make sure Windows Metafiles is checked.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:45 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

there is a program called youtube play that does it pretty good

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 04-26-2008, 11:13 AM
DDrake

I tried changing some of the settings, windows media player keeps playing it, if I get it i'll post which one
Old 04-26-2008, 11:17 AM
DDrake

I got TCPMP to open it now I'm getting an error that says "RTSP protocol not supported
Old 04-26-2008, 02:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

nick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDrake View Post
I got TCPMP to open it now I'm getting an error that says "RTSP protocol not supported
i have this exact problem. and no idea what RTSP protocol is. its pissing me off
Old 04-26-2008, 03:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

RTSP is real time streaming protocol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Ti...aming_Protocol
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 04-26-2008, 11:58 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

here... this works best for me.. unzip and transfer files to your device... install 838_pro_stream 1st, don't restart device click cancel, 2nd install RvBcrs and don't restart click cancel, then tcpmp. NOW soft resest... go to m.youtube.com and it should work... works perfect for me, never had an issue. everything should be installed to device, not storage card.
Attached Files
File Type: zip youtube setup.zip (2.32 MB, 1024 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by syanni85; 04-27-2008 at 12:08 AM.
This post has been thanked 16 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan