PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2008, 10:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Mogul

TheMikey81 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New Here, Hi

Hi, Im new to the htc mogul by sprint.. I could use some advice on some things I could do to it for best performance... I have..... I am PDA Dumb so to say...

ROM: 2.09.651.3
Radio: 1.32.00
Build:17745.0.2.3

Thanks for reading

Last edited by TheMikey81; 04-20-2008 at 03:39 PM.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

Spencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Spencer_Moore
Re: New Here, Hi

first things first welcome..and to get u started of you should try upgrading to the 3.35 rom as it includes built in gps and rev a. then you can start with the 6.1 roms after that
Old 04-20-2008, 11:08 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

TheMikey81 is a n00b

Thanks for the advice... I am completely PDA Dumb, I have noticed there are 2 different ROM updates...
Old 04-20-2008, 11:36 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

welcome to the site tm81, glad to have ya here.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-20-2008, 11:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

welcome! hit those mogul forums up! just click on the mogul at the top of the page. make sure you search b4 u post!

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 04-21-2008, 03:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Q, PPC-6700, PPC-6800, PPC-6900
Carrier: Alltel, and Cricket

midiology is keeping up the good workmidiology is keeping up the good work

Yeah,, im with everyone else... start here
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57 <----- Titan Upgrades
get you some 3.35.651.2 on that mammajamma,, then you can get into the kitchen and cook you a really nice rom for it...

but since you are new to this.. let me tell you... before you start rom flashing or using kitchens, or doing any heavy tweaks/mods please spend some time reading, the best thing to do is to start at the top of the first thread and work your way down to the last one,,,
the reason im saying to do this, is because doing this kind of stuff is kind of problematic,, even for seasoned mogulers,,, and if you read through you will get some kind of idea as what to expect, and what problems other people are having trying to install "insert whatever you want here for this example" and that way if you know ahead of time not only will it keep you from freaking out if something happens, but will also help your tweaks/mods go more smoothly and thus increase your enjoyment of both your new phone and ppcgeeks.com...

welcome to the realm,,, enjoy,,,

and the best rule of thumb here is to search twice, searche again, then ask...
Old 04-22-2008, 02:46 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

TheMikey81 is a n00b

Hey thanks for all the advice and pointers... I think I figured it out 27%..
Old 04-22-2008, 03:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMikey81 View Post
Hey thanks for all the advice and pointers... I think I figured it out 27%..
I agree with midiology above. Do your own reading and research first and then ask away. I have found that if members know that you have "tried to search first" but still are confused they are much more willing to bend over backwards to help.
Old 04-22-2008, 03:07 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

welcome to the site

Old 04-22-2008, 03:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
I agree with midiology above. Do your own reading and research first and then ask away. I have found that if members know that you have "tried to search first" but still are confused they are much more willing to bend over backwards to help.
exactly!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan