PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2008, 12:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cree is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mogul won't boot

It turns on and stops at the sprint screen. This just happened after I installed radio 3.35.04. This is my first time ever doing anything like this, did I break my phone?
Old 04-22-2008, 12:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Mogul won't boot

Try doing a hard reset.
Old 04-22-2008, 12:06 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

cree is a n00b

Just did it, still sitting at sprint screen.
Old 04-22-2008, 01:00 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

remove the battery for a min
Old 04-22-2008, 06:39 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

If you only installed the radio you still need to install a GPS enabled rom before it will boot properly.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:11 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

what do you do if you have vista and wmdc wont recognize that your phone is connected? i have the same problem, i have verizon, and am trying to get the rom to upload, but it wont...

Help Me Help You
Old 04-22-2008, 10:12 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

cree is a n00b

Yeah my phone wont connect for me to upload a new ROM if thats what I need to do
Old 04-22-2008, 06:48 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

cree is a n00b

So is my phone pretty much out of luck? I'd like to know soon so I can go buy another phone if theres no hope since I need one pretty badly.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

wheelna is a n00b

Having same problem. Won't boot up after Radio 3.35.04 flashed. Get some really weird gunk on the first boot screen with the device info.
Done the hard reset, taken battery out for over an hour. Basically tried everything I could find on these forums. Its wierd because I've already flashed several of these to the new Radio, but this was the first time I've used the Radio updater from ppcgeeks ftp
I used this one ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Titan/Radios/t...io_3.35.04.exe
Every other time I flashed the Verizon xv6800 I used the Sprint official rom, and just didn't let it boot after the flash. It worked perfectly then.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAGE_00003.jpg (40.1 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-23-2008, 02:06 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

sounds like you need to put the phone in bootloader and then flash a compatible ROM - though this might prove difficult since you hafta match radio/rom/bootloader. so what bootloader u got?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan