PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2008, 02:11 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

wheelna is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mogul won't boot

Think I got it figured out. The problem was that the device wasn't being recognized as being connected since it wouldn't boot. I found in another thread that by holding the power+camera button and then reseting that it would put the phone into bootloader mode. I just flashed to the official Sprint ROM and all seems to be working well again.

Edit: Oh and @PPC N00B I was using the Olipro2.4 bootloader before. I didn't know everything had to match up before, so thanks for the info.

Last edited by wheelna; 04-23-2008 at 02:15 AM.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:17 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelna View Post
Think I got it figured out. The problem was that the device wasn't being recognized as being connected since it wouldn't boot. I found in another thread that by holding the power+camera button and then reseting that it would put the phone into bootloader mode. I just flashed to the official Sprint ROM and all seems to be working well again.

Edit: Oh and @PPC N00B I was using the Olipro2.4 bootloader before. I didn't know everything had to match up before, so thanks for the info.
np. glad you got it fixed
Old 04-23-2008, 07:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC diamond
Carrier: bell mobility

wasfi is a n00b

i have a telus 4000 i was running upgrade to 2.4 but i ended with
RUUNBH at right top and
tita100
spl-1.07.0000
cpld-9 pc wont recognize and cant get out of this any help is highly appreciated
Old 04-23-2008, 12:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

cree is a n00b

Can you explain what you did in newbie terms? I really miss my phone and am really close to buying a new one
Old 04-23-2008, 11:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

wheelna is a n00b

I put the phone into bootloader mode manually by holding down the power and camera buttons and simultaneously reseting the phone using the soft reset switch on the bottom of the phone.
You should see the rainbow screen with the Olipro2.4 bootloader title now.
I then flashed with the official Sprint ROM from this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20705
After the flash was completed I always take the battery out for about 15 seconds, put it back then do a hard reset. (both softkeys + soft reset) Don't even align the screen when it boots back up, just move onto the ppcgeeks kitchen.

@wasfi It sounds like you need to use the exit bootloader tool found in the thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=9229

Last edited by wheelna; 04-23-2008 at 11:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-23-2008, 11:55 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelna View Post
I put the phone into bootloader mode manually by holding down the power and camera buttons and simultaneously reseting the phone using the soft reset switch on the bottom of the phone.
You should see the rainbow screen with the Olipro2.4 bootloader title now.
I then flashed with the official Sprint ROM from this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20705
After the flash was completed I always take the battery out for about 15 seconds, put it back then do a hard reset. (both softkeys + soft reset) Don't even align the screen when it boots back up, just move onto the ppcgeeks kitchen.
i swear i've seen this posted elsewhere... but i was feeling lazy today. thanks for posting your solution. perhaps this will help others reading this thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan