PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2008, 03:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Twinsen is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Twinsen Send a message via AIM to Twinsen Send a message via Yahoo to Twinsen
Re: Bluetooth opinions for the Mogul

I have been VERY happy with my Jabra BT620s.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 16GB iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps

I have the Motorola HT820 stereo headset. It works great for both stereo and handsfree.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint evo
Carrier: sprint

riironman is just getting started

i just looked at the jabra bt-8040. it says it can hook up to 2 devices at time. that might work great since i carry 2 phones.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:51 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

Well I'm still waiting for it to fully charge before using, but I love the way my new Plantronics Voyager 510 feels. I'll post a follow-up when I test it out later.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxDreamFunding View Post
I have three BT headsets that I use....and so far I like them in the following order...

3) Mortorola s9 -- I use this only when I am working out or listening to music or audio books. It has great sound, but not the best for phone calls -- although it will due when the other headsets are not with me.
If you do anything that requires physical activity, the S9 work very well. The BT range is small so the Mogul has to be with you. They sound surprisingly well and "no wires" is the best.

Again, not the best for phone calls but they do work if needed.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

nutymez is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to nutymez Send a message via Skype™ to nutymez

I have used 2 headsets, I have used the Motorola H700 and had the same problems you're describing. people complained they could never hear me clearly and I had volume problems so I couldn't hear them to my liken... now I ise the Jawbone and so far so good as far as sound quality on both ends.. I had to get used to the size of it and adjusting it to my comfort level.. but as far as making calls and hearing them... I think its bar none great
Old 04-23-2008, 07:22 AM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

After some use, I am very impressed with the Voyager 510 as well as the Explorer 350.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan