PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2008, 01:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6800, potential Blackberry World edition user
Carrier: Alltel provides the minutes, but PpcGeeks is my service...

Flakmunkey is keeping up the good workFlakmunkey is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Flakmunkey
No2Chem or Dcd???

Ok, so Ive searched the forums but still cant put the peices together... Are these types of ROMs or what? and which is better? Does it depend on what phone you have? And if I installed another ROM, whats next? And what do I need to actually activate it????
Old 06-06-2008, 03:24 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: No2Chem or Dcd???

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbedone View Post
Ok, so Ive searched the forums but still cant put the peices together... Are these types of ROMs or what? and which is better? Does it depend on what phone you have? And if I installed another ROM, whats next? And what do I need to actually activate it????
DCD and No2Chem make roms for us to enjoy. So do many others. I have tried many (way too many to even remember) and am currently using vetvito's Black Pill.

It absolutely matters which phone you have when choosing a rom. Model and carrier type are different from rom to rom.

A rom is like the operating system and will completely erase all data on your phone. So back it up first if you want your contacts, pictures, text messgaes, email, etc.

After you flash a new rom, start installing software and tweak that phone out. Since you have a Titan, check out this thread for everything that you need to flash a new rom...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=17667

Good luck.
Old 06-06-2008, 03:27 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: No2Chem or Dcd???

i didnt even read your initial post... the answer is NO2CHEM.... he fixed DIRECT DRAW by himself!!! nuff said!! lol

Best... Member... Ever...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan