PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2008, 01:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2 vzw
Carrier: Alltel

crobbins is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to crobbins Send a message via Yahoo to crobbins
Got a replacement Mogul, need help!

I have vista, and I synced my old phone, and I just received my new phone and hooked it up. However, its not providing me with a visible option to put my info from my old phone, onto my NEW phone. Can someone PLEASE help, and point out the obvious for me so I can get rolling with my phone again!

Thanks!!!!!!!!
Old 04-17-2008, 01:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Got a replacement Mogul, need help!

As long as you have Outlook installed, your information from your old phone will be in there. All you need to do is let your new phone sync with Mobile Device Center and it will pull your info from Outlook to the phone.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

PShizzy is a n00b

you can also try pim backup over at www.dotfred.com

its a small exe file you put on your phone, run it to backup or restore. It's great. Even though I have my contacts and tasks in Outlook, this will carry over your text messages, emails, everything, and it's VERY fast. Since its one EXE file, you can just move it with your mini sd card. it can even run on a schedule.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

five40 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by PShizzy View Post
you can also try pim backup over at www.dotfred.com

its a small exe file you put on your phone, run it to backup or restore. It's great. Even though I have my contacts and tasks in Outlook, this will carry over your text messages, emails, everything, and it's VERY fast. Since its one EXE file, you can just move it with your mini sd card. it can even run on a schedule.
I second that recommendation, been using it for a couple of weeks now and everytime I flash all my messages contacts & calendar are restored. And the scheduling feature is pretty cool too.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul 6800
Carrier: sprint

sailorslappy is a n00b

you dont even need a program do do it all you do is go to file explorer on you phone, find MY DEVICE scroll down to the PIM file touch and hold on it, then copy and paste it to your SD card the when you get your new phone delete the pim file thats on it and replace it with yours

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan