PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2008, 10:24 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

JudasD is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mogul played two random sounds at 3am!

This morning at exactly 3am my mogul played two sounds from the game drug wars. I had no alarm set, no apps were running, i also had no reminders at that time. So i hear the two sounds, i get out of bed to look at the phone and nothing strange was apparent on the phone. No screen dialog, nothing. Even my wife heard and and wondered what it was (so i wasn't dreaming). I am running the no2chem 5060 kitchen. Been doing so since it was released. I have never experienced anything like this before. any ideas?

Thanks,
JD
Old 04-17-2008, 10:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint

bkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuff
Re: Mogul played two random sounds at 3am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasD View Post
This morning at exactly 3am my mogul played two sounds from the game drug wars. I had no alarm set, no apps were running, i also had no reminders at that time. So i hear the two sounds, i get out of bed to look at the phone and nothing strange was apparent on the phone. No screen dialog, nothing. Even my wife heard and and wondered what it was (so i wasn't dreaming). I am running the no2chem 5060 kitchen. Been doing so since it was released. I have never experienced anything like this before. any ideas?

Thanks,
JD
It is the ghosts of your past phones coming back to haunt you!
I have had a similar problem, I have an alarm set for 6:40am. It goes off at 6:02am and then twice at 6:40am. I checked and I only have one alarm set, I did a soft rest and turned everything off. Not a big deal for me, because I have to get up anyway, but kind of annoying.
Gadget/Phone History: Motorola DynaTAC 8000x; Casio BOSS; Palm Vx; Palm m130; Palm Tungsten T; Sanyo 7300; Sanyo Katana; PPC-6700; Titan; Mogul; Touch Pro, Palm Pre; HTC EVO, Motorola Photon; Samsung Galaxy Note 2 .
Old 04-17-2008, 11:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

Huggybear is becoming a great contributor
Re: Mogul played two random sounds at 3am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkhoste View Post
It is the ghosts of your past phones coming back to haunt you!
I have had a similar problem, I have an alarm set for 6:40am. It goes off at 6:02am and then twice at 6:40am. I checked and I only have one alarm set, I did a soft rest and turned everything off. Not a big deal for me, because I have to get up anyway, but kind of annoying.
I had a similar problem, except my alarm wouldn't go off at 6:45am. It decided to go off at 7:30am instead. I've had to resort to moving this device to my secondary alarm and now rely on my clock radio as my primary. The biggest annoyance is when I travel and I don't have my clock radio with me. I never know if it will go off reliably when it's supposed to.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan