PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-titan/)
-   -   reject by sms (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-titan/24218-reject-sms.html)

emeraldayotte 04-16-2008 10:48 AM

reject by sms
 
Hey everyone,

I have finally jumped on board and now officially own a mogul....WOOHOO!!! :headbang:
Jumped ship from a treo 700p and must say so far loving the change with one exception.

On the treos you can ignore incoming calls by sending sms and just wondered if anyone has been able to replicate this on the mogul?

CyberMonkey 04-16-2008 10:52 AM

Re: reject by sms
 
Here, download this. It's a free program.

http://comics.erichss.com/PPC/New/Ca...wall_V_1_4.CAB

Hafrust 04-16-2008 10:57 AM

Re: reject by sms
 
I use SPB phone suite. It lets you send the sms and also it has filters you can set to block/allow certain numbers from calling you. It's not free, but a solid program.

rainfreak 04-16-2008 11:50 AM

Re: reject by sms
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tripdub1 (Post 251586)
I use SPB phone suite. It lets you send the sms and also it has filters you can set to block/allow certain numbers from calling you. It's not free, but a solid program.

For the record, Call Firewall also blocks/allows certain numbers from calling you. Also uses wild cards for blocking, like "517" so that no one from that area code can call. It also blocks sms in all the same ways too.

And I like that magic word... FREE!

CyberMonkey 04-16-2008 12:36 PM

Re: reject by sms
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rainfreak (Post 251670)
For the record, Call Firewall also blocks/allows certain numbers from calling you. Also uses wild cards for blocking, like "517" so that no one from that area code can call. It also blocks sms in all the same ways too.

And I like that magic word... FREE!

I am all about free software, of course there are some that I am more than willing to pay for, put for the most part it's free all the way.

**note** this next comment will probably be deleted, but hopefully I am not banned from this site for any reason **end note**

Free Vista, Office 2007, Nero 8, any other software imaginable. Yea, just look at my name and all will be clear.

rainfreak 04-16-2008 12:42 PM

Re: reject by sms
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberMonkey (Post 251741)
I am all about free software, of course there are some that I am more than willing to pay for, put for the most part it's free all the way.

**note** this next comment will probably be deleted, but hopefully I am not banned from this site for any reason **end note**

Free Vista, Office 2007, Nero 8, any other software imaginable. Yea, just look at my name and all will be clear.

It was nice knowing you CyberMonkey :mrgreen:

CyberMonkey 04-16-2008 12:54 PM

Re: reject by sms
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rainfreak (Post 251750)
It was nice knowing you CyberMonkey :mrgreen:

Yes, I enjoyed this site alot. But you know sometimes a Cyber-Pirate-Monkey has to make a comment.
Then of course I would not be surprised if I started getting PMs like "Vista? Hook me up please."

hhhmmm just noticed I have a new PM....I wonder what it says......


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0