PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2008, 05:26 PM
Lurker

jamesbeecham is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
alarm sounds

Hey does anyone know which folder I need to drop my sound clip into in order to use it as an alarm sound? I put it in myringtones but it is not showing up on the phone? My music maybe..?
Old 04-14-2008, 05:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.
Carrier: Sprint

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: alarm sounds

Put it in the windows folder. Pretty sure it has to be a .wav or .mid though, unless you get a third party solution. I know that's all that shows up in my list are .wav's and .mid
Old 04-14-2008, 05:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

you must put anything you want to use for alarms under \windows directory. they must also be in wav/midi formats- thats the only formats the alarms use.
Old 04-14-2008, 05:38 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

jamesbeecham is a n00b

Im not seeing a \windows folder. On the device I have program files, my documents, documents and settings,.... Im not a computer nub btw I just cant find this folder.
Old 04-14-2008, 05:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

might have to set stock file explorer to show all files to make it show up.
Old 04-14-2008, 05:43 PM
Almost a VIP

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Also make sure you are under the My Device folder, not My Documents.
Old 04-14-2008, 05:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: iphone
Carrier: AT&T

drift365 is keeping up the good workdrift365 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to drift365

If you're using your computer to do this, you first need to go to "my device" windows folder should be there.
Old 04-14-2008, 05:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

just tried the "show all files" setting on mine, and with it not selected the windows directory will still show up. Is this a business phone possibly? might be some kind of security in effect that disallows access to the windows directory.
Old 04-14-2008, 05:49 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

jamesbeecham is a n00b

I am in the mydevice and there is no windows folder. I bought the phone new off craigslist. Should I make a windows folder?
Old 04-14-2008, 05:50 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbeecham View Post
I am in the mydevice and there is no windows folder. I bought the phone new off craigslist. Should I make a windows folder?
There has to be a windows folder. That would be like your PC not having one, it wouldn't turn on.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan