PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2008, 03:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

manthony6567 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry Refurbished

Hey i just got home today found my phone on my steps went and set it up the phone is refurbished it runs great and all but the speaker is bad it jus sounds horrible and it is so low do you think if i go back to the sprint store they will fix that ?
Old 04-14-2008, 04:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

sHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Refurbished

take it to the sprint store, and express in explicit detail how unhappy you are at a level that exceeds 65 decibels. explain how it is an "outrage" that your new product was replaced with a used, previously broken product, and how since they still manufacture brand new ones, that is what they owe you.
Old 04-14-2008, 04:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

manthony6567 is a n00b

lol nice i like the way you think lol
Old 04-14-2008, 04:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

sHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsHockz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

me to lol
Old 04-14-2008, 04:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

manthony6567 is a n00b

lolsz well yea defenatly ill do that but do you think i should go back to the service and repair or a official sprint store?
Old 04-14-2008, 05:04 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

do it at the sprint store first... people dont care how pissed you are over the phone.... but they certainly care when you're face to face and they have to deal with it.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-14-2008, 06:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

manthony6567 is a n00b

yea imma give it a try because this is really redicioulus
Old 04-14-2008, 09:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 5
Carrier: Sprint SERO-Premium

ETphoneHOME is becoming a great contributor

Usually if they have to replace your phone due to a defect or question in quality, they will give you a refurbished one. This is normal. Bring it back to the repair center so that it does not count towards your three a year replacement. Now if you bought a brand new phone and it came to you in a refurbished condition then you complain.

On Mogul.^^^

On Touch Pro.^^^ = (
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:10 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

tell us more about this 3 a year? i hadnt heard that before...
Old 04-14-2008, 11:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETphoneHOME View Post
Usually if they have to replace your phone due to a defect or question in quality, they will give you a refurbished one. This is normal. Bring it back to the repair center so that it does not count towards your three a year replacement. Now if you bought a brand new phone and it came to you in a refurbished condition then you complain.
This is my problem, the sprint store near me refuses to call in for a refurbished model, they keep saying that the backorder is preventing them from getting me anything. When i call on the phone, sprint tells me that i have to pay 50 bucks for a refurb... this sucks cause the sprint store wants to give me a touch and i dont want it, but im running out of options and these refurb stories are scaring me to death.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan