PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2008, 10:54 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Unhappy I have the ppcgeeks 6.1 rom with gps and can't get IGO to work...

This will probely be a stupid question but how do I get the IGO launcher to work thats built into the rom? I am haveing a hard time with it......

Last edited by jdume; 04-14-2008 at 10:59 AM. Reason: not clear on the title
Old 04-14-2008, 11:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: I have the ppcgeeks 6.1 rom with gps?

well that sort of depends on "which" rom you are using probably as to how the launcher was setup and what it uses. I myself use the BAF GPS toggle today plugin with iGO; works fast and small footprint. I can toggle gps on, and have multiple locks by the time iGO opens.
BAF GPS toggle
Old 04-14-2008, 11:20 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I give that a shot, I'm running no2cems rom.
Old 04-14-2008, 12:28 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

how do you know if the gps toggle works, I CAN'T TELL.
Old 04-14-2008, 12:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

just run like googlemaps or Windows Live Search, then see if it gets a lock relatively fast. always works good for me. I dont have googlemaps installed, but in Live Search, go to menu, settings, then make sure GPS port is Com4. I'm pretty sure No2's roms will have all the gps settings setup already, so those should be good. also being outside will enable it to find satellites faster/easier too.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:51 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

Talking Re: I have the ppcgeeks 6.1 rom with gps?

I'm all set, I did not relize that the IGO launcher was not the actual program for IGO I found and installed the real program for free and I also got the maps for my area free, Its pretty kick ***!!!!!!!!
Old 04-14-2008, 02:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Ya i been real happy with the iGO myself, always worked good for me. where did you get your maps at? so far all i got is California. never really searched for any but...
Old 04-14-2008, 03:43 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

I will pm you a rapidshare link, you can check out, not sure how up to date they are but there free!!!!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan