PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2007, 12:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul

Leslie is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How do i get music thru bt???

I just got a samsung wep500 and im tryin to figure out how to listen to my music on my mogul thru the bt (hate earbuds!!) I was told that I had to download something to make it play music and I've been searching this site for several hours and haven't found anything. CAN ANYONE HELP...PLEASE!!!
Old 12-29-2007, 12:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700 & Mogul & iPhone
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T

rvashi is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to rvashi
There is a software called BlueMusic by Teksoft.
http://www.teksoftco.com/index.php?section=bluemusic

That will help you keep your bluetooth audio gateway open for all audio streams including music, alerts, phone, etc.

Hope that helps.
Old 12-29-2007, 12:36 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy
http://www.trianglepowers.com/PPC/Default.aspx

Blue Tooth Audio is what i use on my phone works great..

Will
Old 12-29-2007, 12:56 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Leslie is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvashi View Post
There is a software called BlueMusic by Teksoft.
http://www.teksoftco.com/index.php?section=bluemusic

That will help you keep your bluetooth audio gateway open for all audio streams including music, alerts, phone, etc.

Hope that helps.
THANK YOU!!! I just got the Teksoft on my mogul....it was VERY easy to install...my bt is charging n im gonna try it tomorrow ...ill let you guys know how it works...thanks again!!!!!!
Old 12-29-2007, 01:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellguy View Post
http://www.trianglepowers.com/PPC/Default.aspx

Blue Tooth Audio is what i use on my phone works great..

Will
Shellguy, your link is invalid. The correct link is:
http://trianglepowers.com/PPC/ViewApp.aspx?ID=52
Old 12-29-2007, 01:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/Mogul/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO rooted

itsall_cooool is keeping up the good workitsall_cooool is keeping up the good work
If you have the latest Sprint Rom update your phone should have everything needed to play music through BT (in stereo), unless it's your headset that is lacking. I'd recommend a better player like HTC Audio Manager or TCPMP but Windows Media Player (included in your phone) works too.
Old 12-29-2007, 01:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I tried to stream music through mono BT headset,but sound quality was horrible,very tiny sound,the same mono BT headset sounded much better on my previous PPC6700.
Old 12-29-2007, 01:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsall_cooool View Post
If you have the latest Sprint Rom update your phone should have everything needed to play music through BT (in stereo), unless it's your headset that is lacking. I'd recommend a better player like HTC Audio Manager or TCPMP but Windows Media Player (included in your phone) works too.
WEP500 is not a stereo headset thus it does not support Wireless Stereo profile thus you would not be able to send anything except call notifications, etc. to the headset (even that, with the help of MS Voice Commander or Cyberon Voice Commander). To stream music to a headset which does not support wireless stereo, you woudl need to use a software which keeps the audio gateway open all the time for any type of audio that is played with your device including call notifications and music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie
THANK YOU!!! I just got the Teksoft on my mogul....it was VERY easy to install...my bt is charging n im gonna try it tomorrow ...ill let you guys know how it works...thanks again!!!!!!
Glad to help. And yes, do let us know what the turn out is.
Old 12-29-2007, 01:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I use acbToggleBT from http://www.acbpocketsoft.com/ It can be assigned to a hardware key to toggle audio to either your speaker or your BT headset.
Old 12-29-2007, 02:49 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Leslie is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvashi View Post
WEP500 is not a stereo headset thus it does not support Wireless Stereo profile thus you would not be able to send anything except call notifications, etc. to the headset (even that, with the help of MS Voice Commander or Cyberon Voice Commander). To stream music to a headset which does not support wireless stereo, you woudl need to use a software which keeps the audio gateway open all the time for any type of audio that is played with your device including call notifications and music.

Glad to help. And yes, do let us know what the turn out is.
I may not be an expert at all of this but the teksoft works great for my bt. It is not stereo but who cares?? I can still listen to my music through bluetooth and it will pause auto to rec a phone call then resume playback when call is ended. It is perfect for the less technically inclined and when ur a single wrkin mom...those earbud wires can get in the way. The wep500 doesn't fall out of your ear nor does it have that loop over the ear..its small enough (quarter size) to be hidden and I can adjust the sound with my mogul or bt. if you don't purchase for $7 then playback only runs for 2 min....the $7 is worth the money. I have been reading these threads for a while now on all sorts of topics such as home plugins and audio and memory and the info you provided is by far the easiest and quickest to date.. Kudos to ya for the info and anyone reading this please know that we can't all get everything just the way we want it on these devices.....without numerous frustrating downloads and updates.. I am very happy with my mogul...now that I have music thru bt im in heaven...and as for the rom update I tried it yesterday while on the phone with sprint and IT IS A FAULTY UPDATE!!!!!!! sprint helped me hard reset to factory settings and I DID not reinstall homeplugin....only bt audio and pic msg..everything runs fine with no memory problems.. Thanks again!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan