PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2008, 10:48 AM
Lurker

emeraldayotte is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up reject by sms

Hey everyone,

I have finally jumped on board and now officially own a mogul....WOOHOO!!!
Jumped ship from a treo 700p and must say so far loving the change with one exception.

On the treos you can ignore incoming calls by sending sms and just wondered if anyone has been able to replicate this on the mogul?
Old 04-16-2008, 10:52 AM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace
Pocket PC: Lumia 635
Carrier: T-Mobile

CyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to CyberMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to CyberMonkey
Re: reject by sms

Here, download this. It's a free program.

http://comics.erichss.com/PPC/New/Ca...wall_V_1_4.CAB
Old 04-16-2008, 10:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I use SPB phone suite. It lets you send the sms and also it has filters you can set to block/allow certain numbers from calling you. It's not free, but a solid program.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:50 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripdub1 View Post
I use SPB phone suite. It lets you send the sms and also it has filters you can set to block/allow certain numbers from calling you. It's not free, but a solid program.
For the record, Call Firewall also blocks/allows certain numbers from calling you. Also uses wild cards for blocking, like "517" so that no one from that area code can call. It also blocks sms in all the same ways too.

And I like that magic word... FREE!
Old 04-16-2008, 12:36 PM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace

CyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
For the record, Call Firewall also blocks/allows certain numbers from calling you. Also uses wild cards for blocking, like "517" so that no one from that area code can call. It also blocks sms in all the same ways too.

And I like that magic word... FREE!
I am all about free software, of course there are some that I am more than willing to pay for, put for the most part it's free all the way.

**note** this next comment will probably be deleted, but hopefully I am not banned from this site for any reason **end note**

Free Vista, Office 2007, Nero 8, any other software imaginable. Yea, just look at my name and all will be clear.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:42 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberMonkey View Post
I am all about free software, of course there are some that I am more than willing to pay for, put for the most part it's free all the way.

**note** this next comment will probably be deleted, but hopefully I am not banned from this site for any reason **end note**

Free Vista, Office 2007, Nero 8, any other software imaginable. Yea, just look at my name and all will be clear.
It was nice knowing you CyberMonkey
Old 04-16-2008, 12:54 PM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
It was nice knowing you CyberMonkey
Yes, I enjoyed this site alot. But you know sometimes a Cyber-Pirate-Monkey has to make a comment.
Then of course I would not be surprised if I started getting PMs like "Vista? Hook me up please."

hhhmmm just noticed I have a new PM....I wonder what it says......

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan