PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2008, 04:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC 6700

wwefandavid is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help Switch from alltel rom to srint stock romit looks weird cuz i have a sprintphone

Help! i was trying to flash my phone to cricket and it said i had to get the alltell mobile 6 rom. but to do that i had to change to olipro 1.20. so u used titan unlocker. But yeah i couldnt flash it cuz i didnt no how to load the prl so i just gave up. Now that i tried to flash it back to a sprint mogul rom it wont go back! it like sometimes only goes to 11 percent then stops! Plzz help! i hate the alltel rom! And it looks weird because i have a sprint pjone.
Old 04-12-2008, 05:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help Switch from alltel rom to srint stock romit looks weird cuz i have a sprintp

if you were able to unlock it with the 1.20 olipro then you are almost there...don't give up yet lol....if you have a memory card....save the prl to the memory card and then do the ##778# and if you know your six digit lock code...put that in to get into the menus...you will see 3 options(view, edit and cancel)...pick the one that says edit...after it opens you go to prl in the drop down box ...when you are on the prl page go to the top bar that is blank right above the prl that is already listed and click the menu bar on the bottom right...you will pick edit...it will atke you to another screen with a button that says browse...when you click browse it will pull up the location of the prl that you saved on your memory card and you click the prl file that you want and then press ok...it will ask if you want to update it...you do...then it will ask to reset and you click ok again...after it comes back on..you will be good..i rambled but i've been doing hair all day so im a lil tired lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan