PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2008, 04:30 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza
Change/reset refurbished status/life timer?

Somehow my phone went from No to Yes in ##786# (I got the phone brand new and have flashed many roms, checked the status of 786 prior to now and it was set to "No")

Mogul hackers, ROM CHEFS, N2C, CoKeMaN, all who have experience in the Mogul... Is there a tool, utility, or way to change the refurbished status back to No? Or even switch between Yes and No. Also, is there a way to completely reset the lifetimer back to 0?

Thanks!
Old 04-23-2008, 12:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Change/reset refurbished status/life timer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
Somehow my phone went from No to Yes in ##786# (I got the phone brand new and have flashed many roms, checked the status of 786 prior to now and it was set to "No")

Mogul hackers, ROM CHEFS, N2C, CoKeMaN, all who have experience in the Mogul... Is there a tool, utility, or way to change the refurbished status back to No? Or even switch between Yes and No. Also, is there a way to completely reset the lifetimer back to 0?

Thanks!

BUMP..

I'd like to know this as well, it used to happen with my PPC-6700s Activation, Warranty date would change. Personally I'd just like to rest the caller timers back to 0 on a refurb, to know how long after I received it I have actually used it.

Also how do I reset the odometers on my cars too? J/K on this..
Old 04-23-2008, 01:05 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

I hope there is no tool to do this, last thing i need is buying a phone 0n ebay supposedly "new" only to find out it was used but just rested.
Old 04-23-2008, 03:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
I hope there is no tool to do this, last thing i need is buying a phone 0n ebay supposedly "new" only to find out it was used but just rested.
Just FYI, this can and has been done, often.. But it's usually intended for manufacturers, refurbisher, and those authorized.

-CC
Old 04-23-2008, 10:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael (Touch Pro)
Carrier: Sprint

Cumulus is a n00b

it did this on mine, after I went back to the very first original ROM, and upgraded one by one by one by one, one ROM at a time, in order to get to the 3.35 ROM (nothing else worked, believe it or not... it just simply would not upgrade.) So in the process of all that, my call times and everything were reset in ePST.

Sprint:
HTC Apache -> Palm Treo 700wx -> Samsung IP-830w (named it "Sammy") -> HTC Titan -> HTC Raphael.

Old 11-16-2008, 03:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumulus View Post
it did this on mine, after I went back to the very first original ROM, and upgraded one by one by one by one, one ROM at a time, in order to get to the 3.35 ROM (nothing else worked, believe it or not... it just simply would not upgrade.) So in the process of all that, my call times and everything were reset in ePST.
so can it be done? is it possible to get in and edit it?

Old 11-16-2008, 02:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

My understanding is ROM flashing/changing didnt affect EPST

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan