PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Lurker

korea206 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
landscape view

is there a program or reg. hack that i can have landscape view 100pct of the time. when i go into settings from potrait it will turn into landscape, but when i use the keyboard, then go back to portrait, it'll go back to portrait. hellppp!
Old 04-13-2008, 11:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: landscape view

I struggled to find a solution for your problem. Evern went so far as to install Nyditot, but it did not solve the problem.

A little freeware app may be of interest to you.... i.e. RBC9-Landscape 1.0

I tried it out on my Mogul and it works like a charm.

http://handheld.softpedia.com/get/Ot...pe-40862.shtml

When run, it places an icon in the tray at the bottom of the Today screen (two versions are available Left and Right, only run the one you need). When run the screen switches to landscape mode in the configuration picked i.e. Left or Right. When you open the Keyboard the device stays in Landscape mode, when you close the keyboard it changes back to Portrait mode, but a simple click on the icon at the bottom of the Today screen will rotate back to Landscape without needing to open Settings etc. I am attaching the Zip file for your convenience. Copy one of the exe files to your Windows/Startup folder on your device and see if it works.

Click the scales, next to my name, and leave feedback with your name if I was able to help solve a problem.
Attached Files
File Type: zip RBC9-LandTray-L.zip (27.9 KB, 109 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan