PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2008, 01:58 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Is this normal...

When my battery gets low, not even like faded screen low, anytime i use my phone it shuts off and goes into airplane mode, than if i turn off airplane mode an phone back on an make a call it does it again..?? Of course when my phone is like faded screen about to die low, it does it as well but i always thought it was just a P.I.T.A. thing that i was gonna have to deal with.. However, i asked my friend an he said thats not normal... Anyone got some insight on this one, i searched but didn't know what else to search for after finding nothing...
Old 04-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Is this normal...

I can tell you that of all the PPC phones that I have had, I have never had this problem. No one else I know has either. Though I never let my battery get that low...

What rom are you running and what radio version?
Old 04-11-2008, 02:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

muyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

It does it on all mogul's. Right before it dies it turns off the radio. Its normal.
Old 04-11-2008, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT
Threadstarter

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

im runnin the official sprint 3.35 rom... no tampering whatsoever of the ROM, im not into flashing different roms daily an stuff, i just like knowing how to do it lol... but yeah mine does it when the battery gets to about 10%, but isnt there a reg hack or something i can do that will make the radio stay on til the phone actually shuts off..???
Old 04-11-2008, 02:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yeah, when I actually let mine die, I had to turn the phone back on when I plugged it in. Not a big deal, just be sure to keep it charged.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan