PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2008, 09:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

manthony6567 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Sprint Service Store

tomorrow i am going to go to a service and repain sprint store my phone is relly bad the memeorycard randomly dissapears and the phone wont promot it my bluetooth beam destroyed cant even beam any more everything is bad now the phone crashes left and right do you think if i get a new phone if i will get a brand new box with everything in it or what or if there are no moguls available will they give me a tempereral smartphone like a blackberry or something??
Old 04-10-2008, 09:10 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Re: Sprint Service Store

They will most likely order you a refurb.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

manthony6567 is a n00b

damn well hopefully that refurb better than what i got becaus ema fone if really bad rite now but i got so muchthings to complain about omg imma make dese guys jus run to a dealer and jus give me a new one with so much imma say lolsz =]
Old 04-10-2008, 10:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Phreddo is becoming a great contributor

have you done a hard reset? they may make you do that first and send you away to see if the problems come back.
Old 04-11-2008, 07:24 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc mogul
Carrier: sprint

drtrell is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by manthony6567 View Post
damn well hopefully that refurb better than what i got becaus ema fone if really bad rite now but i got so muchthings to complain about omg imma make dese guys jus run to a dealer and jus give me a new one with so much imma say lolsz =]
what language is this?
Old 04-11-2008, 07:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

akijikan is keeping up the good workakijikan is keeping up the good workakijikan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by drtrell View Post
what language is this?
Damn. Well, hopefully that refurbished phone will be better than the one I have because my phone is really bad right now. I have so many things to complain about. Oh my god. I'm going to make these guys just run to a dealer and just give me a new phone with all that I have to say.

Quote:
Old 04-11-2008, 07:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc mogul
Carrier: sprint

drtrell is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by akijikan View Post
Damn. Well, hopefully that refurbished phone will be better than the one I have because my phone is really bad right now. I have so many things to complain about. Oh my god. I'm going to make these guys just run to a dealer and just give me a new phone with all that I have to say.
thanks for the translation. can you translate the original post too?
Old 04-11-2008, 08:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

rambrush is a n00b

Hopefully you have the insurance replacement package. I think it was Mogul #2 they did not have any on the shelf to replace with. I had the option of driving 100+ miles to a genuine Sprint store for a swap. Was a no brainer for me. Then asked about another phone and they tried to get me into a phone that was half the value of the Mogul.
I received a refurb unit and this one has been working longer than any factory fresh unit I have had.
Yes the tech will just take the new phone out of the box put the old one in and off you go with phone only.
Have seen here at a franchise store where if you did not purchase it from them you are S&*$ outa luck. Or if you bought it from them and did not bring the original box into the store they would also refuse to service the phone.
Old 04-11-2008, 08:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

manthony6567 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreddo View Post
have you done a hard reset? they may make you do that first and send you away to see if the problems come back.
y you guys always have to complain about how i write but w.e and yes i hard reseted my phone plenty of times and no luck thats y i have decided to head to the service and repair for a swap hopefully
Old 04-11-2008, 09:26 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
y you guys always have to complain about how i write but w.e and yes i hard reseted my phone plenty of times and no luck thats y i have decided to head to the service and repair for a swap hopefully
Personally, it's because I don't like the thought of someone who can't write the English language properly with the same phone as me.

Take it back and ask if they can give you an LX 160

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan