PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   I can hear the caller when phone is ringing (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=23664)

osva 04-09-2008 11:04 AM

I can hear the caller when phone is ringing

This is my problem
After flashing my phone with custom roms like no2chem and nexvision.. sometimes when someone calls me while the phone is ringing I can hear what the person is talking at the other end without answering the call.
does this happened to someone else?
thanks..

bradynapier 04-09-2008 11:08 AM

Re: I can hear the caller when phone is ringing

Man, wish I could do that.

rainfreak 04-09-2008 11:08 AM

I am currently using vetvito's 6.1 rom and do not have this problem. Would be cool for some people calling though... like the wife/girlfriend or the office... nice to know what they are saying when they thought I wasn't listening yet... would be a nice feature to have when you wanted it. Though I understand that you do not want it and it is frustrating you...

osva 04-09-2008 11:45 AM

Well its not that I like it or not.. the thing is that I cant control it.. and I wonder if they can hear me too..
I can hear them like if it was on speakerphone. but not too load.. but I can hear anything happening at the other end.

blackboxsocial 04-09-2008 12:18 PM

Have you given thought to the idea that you might have some kind of super power?

live_in_the_sky06 04-09-2008 12:32 PM

i am on my 3rd mogul and each one had this issue. so i am not sure if all of them do it or its just sumthin that happens at random. i have upgraded to rev a and i still have this issue every once in a while

thezero4 04-09-2008 12:35 PM

My Touch is doing this now running JD Rom. I thought I was just losing my mind thanks for confirming that this is at least possible. I only wish I could better understand the talking before I hang up as of now it's too inaudible but it's deffinately there.

mikehatch 04-09-2008 12:51 PM

My mogul does this somtimes since i've flashed to the official rom, seems random when it happens though

bodydropped 04-09-2008 12:55 PM

when im on the phone and somone calls and i answer it, the ringtone plays while the person it talking to me

osva 04-09-2008 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bodydropped (Post 245044)
when im on the phone and somone calls and i answer it, the ringtone plays while the person it talking to me

Yeah but this is some other issue..

And Im being serious about this.. some people can take it funny, but im not making this up.

I just want to know is there is a work around or just an explanation.