PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2008, 12:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

mowgali225 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mogul as bluetooth keyboard!!!

Listen I need your guys help in the PPC GEEKS world. I need to make my mogul's bluetooth connect and work as a keyboard for my laptop. I know that something this ultimate would be devastating to all my friends who think that the iphone is so much better.... I am willing to pay $15.00 to whoever creates the program first. I am sure others can post their contributions to such a task. I have looked all over the site and cannot find a bluetooth wireless mogul keyboard. I am willing to make it myself if someone can even point me in the right direction.

God bless,
Mowgali
Old 04-07-2008, 01:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

FaithOmitted is just getting started
Re: Mogul as bluetooth keyboard!!!

Does the Mogul even have a HID profile? I don't think you can do anything without that bluetooth profile. Just download music wirelessly or stream it to bluetooth headphones, the iPhone can't touch that sort of practicality.
Old 04-07-2008, 01:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Reliance

hetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithOmitted View Post
Does the Mogul even have a HID profile? I don't think you can do anything without that bluetooth profile. Just download music wirelessly or stream it to bluetooth headphones, the iPhone can't touch that sort of practicality.
HID Profile can be Setup using some additional Software or Building ROM usnig PPCKitchen of No2Chem

But using PPC as HID Device is something i heard first time
Old 04-07-2008, 02:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Threadstarter

mowgali225 is a n00b

PPC Kitchen of No2chem or did you mean PPC Kitchen and No2Chem or did you mean PPCKitchen or No2Chem?
Old 04-07-2008, 02:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC 6800/HTC Titan/Mogul

initial is just getting started

Check out Sailing Clicker [www.sailing.com]. it let's you control many of your PC functionalities from your phone via bluetooth or wifi. The forums has many custom scripts people have requested and the one you're looking for (virtual keyboard) can be found here: http://www.salling.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5628
Old 04-07-2008, 10:58 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Since this has nothing to do with Forum Rules...I'm gonna move it.

Please be careful where you post.

Thanks,
Coz
Old 04-07-2008, 11:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6800, TP2
Carrier: VZW

Pasukun is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowgali225 View Post
Listen I need your guys help in the PPC GEEKS world. I need to make my mogul's bluetooth connect and work as a keyboard for my laptop. I know that something this ultimate would be devastating to all my friends who think that the iphone is so much better.... I am willing to pay $15.00 to whoever creates the program first. I am sure others can post their contributions to such a task. I have looked all over the site and cannot find a bluetooth wireless mogul keyboard. I am willing to make it myself if someone can even point me in the right direction.

God bless,
Mowgali

That is some kick @ss Idea!
It would be also very intresting.. if we can use our mogul touch screen as a touchpad to control the mouse cursor on the computer..
It will go great with my home entertainment system!!
Old 04-07-2008, 12:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

bugsysiegals is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: Mogul as bluetooth keyboard!!!

Wow, at first I didn't think much of this idea but now this just hit me.

I have a 50 inch plasma in my living room and a 37 inch LCD in my bedroom. Both of which have a VGA PC input on them. This summer I was planning on installing VGA wallplates in my computer room, bedroom, and living room. This would allow me to connect my computer to both televisions and I would just need to use the TV remote to switch the input to PC.

I was then going to buy a wireless keyboard with a scrollball for the mouse functionality and leave it under my bed or in the drawer in the living room. This would allow me the convenience of using my computer from my bedroom or living room and on a nice big screen at that.

The idea that I could use my phone for the keyboard and mouse is revolutionary. It would save me from having to hide a keyboard or getting up to get it. I always have my phone on me so I wouldn't have to go into the other room to get the keyboard if it was in the other room, etc. I also wouldn't have to balance a keyboard on my lap and could hold my phone in my hand instead.

This would truly be amazing if somebody can figure out how to do these two things!!
Old 04-07-2008, 01:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6800, TP2
Carrier: VZW

Pasukun is a n00b

Yeah I hear you.

I would love to use my mogul to control my home theatre computer system.
Either with bluetooth(prefered) or wi-fi.

It should be very possible.. seeing how many bluetooth keyboards and mouses are out there..

Until then.. THIS is the only wireless keyboard that has touchpad.
It is very small, light and slim, and totally plug and play without any software installation.
You should get it.
Old 04-07-2008, 01:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

theadlee is a n00b
Amorphous Media Remote Control Suite

Dudes,

This is your answer. Mogul keypad works great and the touchpad works great on the screen. I use it to control my home theater and to control powerpoint during presentations. Now go make your wanna be geek Iphone buddies jealous. This says it is for Tablets, but it works with any pc. Enjoy

http://www.aacompserv.com/AACompWeb/.../WhatIsIt.aspx

Todd

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan