PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 09:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

schilds937 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mogul syncing problem

ok this started about a week ago. I noticed that when i added an item into my task in outlook that it did not sync. Wasnt a real big deal at the time. Then i added an item into my calendar today, via outlook, tried to resync and noticed that all my task and calendar items were gone. after some searching i hard reset the phone. tried to sync again and it shows that it was successful without any errors. Yet nothing is being transfered to my phone like it should. I have about 104 contacts and after the "successful sync" only 14 transfered to by phone. The favorites transfer fine, big deal. I was on the phone with tech support for 2hrs with no avail. I have uninstalled and reinstalled so many freaking times the activesync all to have the same thing happen. I synced the folders and when i add something into the folder on the pc side it transfers over. When i add a contact or a task on the device it will show up in outlook. but it will not transfer all the other items. I am on Win XP, running Office 2007, and ActiveSync 4.5, I also have the latest rom installed.

i decided to try another mogul and syncing. I had the same issues it check marks everything in ActiveSync like it was successful but noting transfers. If i add something on my phone then it will sync back up with outlook. i have also deleted the partner ship off the device and the pc.

Please I need some serious help!
Old 04-05-2008, 10:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

bkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuff
Re: Mogul syncing problem

It is kind of a work around, not a real fix. You could transfer your contacts and calender to a program like Yahoo Go! and then download them to your phone that way. To me it sounds like it might be a setting issue either on the phone or in Outlook, I am still on Outlook 03 and it works great with my Mogul. Yahoo Go is nice if you ever have to get your phone serviced or if they replace your phone with a new one because you can get your contacts and calender back on without your computer. I don't know if it makes a difference if you have Windows Mobile Office 2007 on your phone or not.
Gadget/Phone History: Motorola DynaTAC 8000x; Casio BOSS; Palm Vx; Palm m130; Palm Tungsten T; Sanyo 7300; Sanyo Katana; PPC-6700; Titan; Mogul; Touch Pro, Palm Pre; HTC EVO, Motorola Photon; Samsung Galaxy Note 2 .
Old 04-05-2008, 10:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

schilds937 is a n00b
Re: Mogul syncing problem

thanks for the reply, i think i have the latest office mobile on the device this is the error that i got while trying to install.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image1.jpg (22.8 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan