PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 05:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 600...Mogul...Touch Pro...Touch Pro 2...Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Acedooncoon is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Acedooncoon Send a message via Yahoo to Acedooncoon
Pocket CM Question

Im not sure if this has been brought up before, I tried to look for any information on this but I was unable to find it...So my question is....

Is there anyway to delete the incoming text messages that show up in "Pocket CM"? There are no options or anything that allows me to. I know that in the zip file there is a file called "SMS Intercept.dll" I was able to figure out that, thats the file that intercepts the text messages. I didnt like that function so I deleted that file off my phone and from the zip file. I did a hard reset just to make sure that everything was gone and that Im starting fresh. After reinstalling everything (Pocket CM as well, without the "SMS Intercept.dll") one of my incoming text messages still managed to get intercepted by it ..Does anyone know away around this problem? Or how to stop it from intercepting my incoming text messages? I really like Pocket CM, I like it better than iContact, because its more detailed (Pictures, Info, setup, etc.) Unless theres any updated iContact that has all or some of those features that I dont know about it???...

Anyways, can someone please help me or at least guide me in the right direction..is there a Reg. Edit that I can do?. Thanks

Last edited by Acedooncoon; 04-05-2008 at 05:08 PM.
Old 04-05-2008, 10:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro

IBGregR is a n00b
Re: Pocket CM Question

I believe that there is an option in Pocket CM to tell it to use the default builtin text messaging application..or something like that...but the best place to really ask this would be on the forums on the Pocket CM web site (www.pocketcm.com)
Old 04-06-2008, 01:05 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2, Epic 4G

rallynavvie is a n00b
Re: Pocket CM Question

There is a setting to use the default SMS on the Mogul in the options of v0.20. What I don't like is that when I have PocketCM open in the background that it really slows down SMS. I use the WM6 default SMS (I am one of the few who likes it) but if PocketCM is running in the background it'll freeze up the Mogul for about 30 seconds after I hit "Reply" to the incoming message before it lets me type in the reply message. When PocketCM isn't open I can freely manipulate my SMS messages without any hiccups whatsoever.

What they need to do is offer a PocketCM Slim that removes the threaded SMS completely and make it separate so that we can choose theirs or another's as we see fit.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan