PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mogul Discontinued!

my phones been broken for about a week, and the sprint reps told me to call back when they get some instock, as they are back ordered.

ii called today and they told me that the phone is discontinued, sooooo, i call up a rep *2 to see if this was true, and a nice lady told me the same.

then she told me that their warehouse might have some and another lady told me they were backordered!

THIS IS MADNESS!

is a new mogul in the works, or are they going flagship with the touch? i absolutely need keyboard!
Old 04-05-2008, 12:14 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Mogul Discontinued!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobmonster View Post
my phones been broken for about a week, and the sprint reps told me to call back when they get some instock, as they are back ordered.

ii called today and they told me that the phone is discontinued, sooooo, i call up a rep *2 to see if this was true, and a nice lady told me the same.

then she told me that their warehouse might have some and another lady told me they were backordered!

THIS IS MADNESS!

is a new mogul in the works, or are they going flagship with the touch? i absolutely need keyboard!
I've heard this this before in another thread.
Not believing it.
Not calling ya a lier but just says Sprint has no clue.
They are still selling it on their website, and my local store.

Last edited by Lsme420; 04-05-2008 at 12:18 PM.
Old 04-05-2008, 12:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2 Skyrocket!!
Carrier: AT&T

hotbyz168 is becoming a great contributor

I went through this before as well and someone on here told me that it wasn't true as stated in another thread. But i heard it was being discontinued as well from my friend's sprint store about 3 weeks ago which is why i got the touch. Supposedly they were updating the software on them to 3.35 but that was 3 weeks ago already. Who knows
Old 04-05-2008, 12:32 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

there are a couple of other threads pertaining to this matter already.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 04-05-2008, 12:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc-6800

countervirus is a n00b

this thread has been covered several times they are not discontinued they are just out of stock that the moment. my roommate just went and got on in the store just the other day
Old 04-05-2008, 12:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

eballin is a n00b

indeed. i just went to the sprint store a few weeks bac becuz my phone was messing up and they gave me a new one right then and there...
Old 04-05-2008, 12:43 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

they are not discontinuing the mogul the scheduled eol is not till 2009 and this thread is closed...

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan