PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2008, 07:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia HD
Carrier: ATT

Ncruze is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ncruze
Announce My Calls Please!!

I've tried ms voice command. It doesnt work for wm6 so therefore it doesnt announce anything. I've tried Vito Voice 2 Go but it stopped working on my mogul and when it did work it wasnt even loud enough. I miss my old phone that allowed me to record contacts and then it announced my recording when the contact called. Does anyone know any alternate application???
Old 04-03-2008, 11:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Q, PPC-6700, PPC-6800, PPC-6900
Carrier: Alltel, and Cricket

midiology is keeping up the good workmidiology is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Announce My Calls Please!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ncruze View Post
I've tried ms voice command. It doesnt work for wm6 so therefore it doesnt announce anything. I've tried Vito Voice 2 Go but it stopped working on my mogul and when it did work it wasnt even loud enough. I miss my old phone that allowed me to record contacts and then it announced my recording when the contact called. Does anyone know any alternate application???
As easy as hitting the record button on your phone, saying the name of the person you want,, then assigning that recording to their contact as a ringer...

or ...

I found some desktop software that is used for call centers,, "you know the your call is very important to us" bull shiz... I then typed in "you have an incoming call from *******" and did that for each and every contact I wanted,, then just "you have an incoming call" for a general one.. I also did a bunch for battery low, new media message, new txt message,, etc,, after I saved the individual files,, I then put them on my sd card and then copied them to the windows folder on my phone,, and assigned them to individual events and contacts... works like a charm,,,, if you have an audio editor program,maybe like audacity or something, you could find a sound like the hardware connect sound on a desktop windows machine, or some kind of beep,, and open up each audio file you created from the voice software and add that sound to the front of each wave form that way it would go "beep beep beep you have an incoming call from *****" and using the audio program you could even eq up the audio a bit to make it louder,,,

Last edited by midiology; 04-03-2008 at 11:17 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan