PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2008, 03:03 PM
Lurker

alphasite is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Telenav Cab

I was using Telenav on my Mogul with a BT GPS. When the new ROM was released I downloaded the Telenav Tilt application so I could use the built-in GPS rather than the BT GPS. I've now changed plans and have Sprint Navigation included so I would like to switch back to the version of Telenav included with the new ROM but I don't have any idea how to do this short of a hard reset which I'd really like to avoid. Is there a way to expose the hidden rom? I remember doing this on my PPC6700 a while ago but I can't remember what program I used for it, and a search isn't turning anything up. I'm probably using the wrong search keywords.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:12 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Sprint Telenav Cab

Maybe here?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...hlight=telenav
Old 04-02-2008, 04:40 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

alphasite is a n00b

Thanks. I guess I should have searched for the cab rather than a program to expose the ROM. Is the one from the 3.16 beta ROM the same as the one in the released ROM?

Is there a program for the Mogul to expose the hidden ROM like on the PPC6700?
Old 04-02-2008, 06:05 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

No2Chem has a program called nueExtROM that will allow you to hide and unhide the external ROM, and the 3.16 Telenav is official or you can go to telenav.com and download it from their website directly.
Old 04-03-2008, 12:04 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

alphasite is a n00b

Doesn't the version on telenav.com require a Telenav account, or will it work if you have Sprint Navigation on your Sprint account?

I'll check out neuExtROM.
Old 09-22-2008, 04:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue & Touch PRO
Carrier: Bell

cutz is keeping up the good workcutz is keeping up the good work

is this the same telenav that's in the bell roms?
if not does anyone know if it will work on a bell rom
Old 09-22-2008, 05:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II / HTC T7380, HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83

This is direct from the telenav site for our phones. It looks to be an updated version from the date and size of the cab 1.4mb vs 8**kb Blue backround when starting up vs sprint's Yellow. I just installed it and I am waiting for it to login. Please test out and post results. This is the Sprint version For the MOGUL only for other sprint phones click on the bottom link.

http://www.telenav.com/files/download/mogul.html

http://www.telenav.com/files/download/
Old 09-22-2008, 10:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II / HTC T7380, HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83

After testing it out. This one will only work with a bluetooth receiver. Kinda sux bc I like the updated graphics and different color scheme.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Just tried the link, put in my first and last and it logs in to the 100% then it stops... I dont have the best of signal ATM but I will try it in a bit outside.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 09-23-2008, 10:22 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Well I noticed a friend of mine has the sprint 6.1 update and the telenav looks the same as the telenav site but his works, looks like It is about that time again for a new rom...I am haveing the same issues over the damn thing wanting a bluetooth gps.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan