PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2008, 11:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Still no alarm when charging, even after update?

Anyone having any issues with the alarm and the new 3.35 ROM? I downloaded and flashed the girl unit's phone last night, and apparently the alarm didn't go off this morning. I know it was supposed to be fixed in 2.17. Just wondering if maybe it was a fluke, or what

Thanks in advance
Old 03-31-2008, 11:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Still no alarm when charging, even after update?

I've run 2.17 and several 6.0 and 6.1 ROMs, and my alarm wakes me up every morning.
Old 03-31-2008, 11:45 AM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

im running no2chems 5048 build based off 3.16 and i hear my alarm just fine
Old 04-01-2008, 08:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC-6800
Carrier: Alltel

kemptont is a n00b

i just noticed this morning about the alarm malfunction. i have an alltel based ppc-6800. set my alarm for 6am. while on charge the backlight dims but still bright... so i simply push the power button. got a text at about 1030pm. read it... replied. and pushed the power button again. NO ALARM THIS MORNING! got up... confused. pushed the power button and viola.. alarm goes off at 701 with my notification. BULLSH!T. whats wrong. i will get text while power off but no alarm. so i will have to view my damn backlight all night long? i dont need a night light on while i sleep. how do i fix?
Old 04-01-2008, 09:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

ViPaDawG is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemptont View Post
i just noticed this morning about the alarm malfunction. i have an alltel based ppc-6800. set my alarm for 6am. while on charge the backlight dims but still bright... so i simply push the power button. got a text at about 1030pm. read it... replied. and pushed the power button again. NO ALARM THIS MORNING! got up... confused. pushed the power button and viola.. alarm goes off at 701 with my notification. BULLSH!T. whats wrong. i will get text while power off but no alarm. so i will have to view my damn backlight all night long? i dont need a night light on while i sleep. how do i fix?
flip over your phone?

and yes 3.35 SHOULD have fixed it, I've been using the alarm since it worked, (back on 2.17), and i use it to get up every morning. make sure the check box is checked after you set the time (no brainer, but I have to ask), and then just check it to see if works like 2-3 minutes from whenever you are to check.
Old 04-01-2008, 09:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: moment
Carrier: sprint

debitodd is a n00b

i have version 3.35 and mine alarm works as well
Old 04-01-2008, 01:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC-6800
Carrier: Alltel

kemptont is a n00b

i just got the phone so i have stock rom by alltel. radio 1.40 and rom version 2.14.671.3 dated 8/20/2007.

havent found an update for the alltel phone though.

as far as flipping the phone over. it sets in the base it comes with. turn it around u say? it lights up the whole damn room with just the blinking status light. downloaded nueled last night. havent uploaded yet. waiting to get my microsd in the mail

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan