PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2008, 03:38 PM
N00b

esdime is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New cabs please!

Hey guys, I just upgraded my rom, havent done it since the 2nd version, now I need all the new cabs, like htc home and the customizer, so on and so forth, I did try searching but all I got was threads talking about them but couldnt find and links for downloads. this Is what i had before
hhc v 08
metrix 1.1
kaiser htc home 2.0
mogul touch dialer beta
nilsco flashlight 2.0
no sent text message alert.
registry edit

I'd like to have something like the new versions, or something better. havent been on here in a while. thanks alot in advanced guys.
Old 03-28-2008, 03:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid
Carrier: Verizon

Nickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuff
Re: New cabs please!

let me square you away with Nilsco Flashlight

and the regedit to turn off the text message sent, is ->
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Inbox
Create a new key called 'Settings'
Then create a new string value called "SMSNoSentMsg" with a Value of 1..

enjoy.

Link removed...please dont direct members to other forums please..thanks!
HEY who wrote that . . are you kidding me ? there are posts all OVER this board, directing people to other forums.. WTF ?!

heres the actual file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Nilisco Flashlight 2.0.zip (132.1 KB, 89 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Nickles; 03-28-2008 at 11:39 PM.
Old 03-28-2008, 04:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: Verizon

CA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good work

pass up metric and get resco explorer
Old 03-28-2008, 04:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

If you go with resco explorer, there is a reg edit add-on that works pretty good. There is also a today plug-in for battery level, memory, and a few other things. I haven't found anything I like better.
Old 03-28-2008, 04:48 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I see that nilsco flashlight was removed from the other post... i'll upload it when i get home...

instead right now i have a copy of VJcandella, which is essentially the same thing.... enjoy.

Best... Member... Ever...

Last edited by InvincibleLiving; 03-03-2009 at 08:42 PM.
Old 03-28-2008, 05:00 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

HHC... I use the latest version (1.0 final) and have no issues with it on my Mogul.

http://www.pocketemu.com/download2.html

I have attached the HTC Home Plugin v2.1.1005.722 done by Schen which also works great for me.
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTC.Home.v2.1.1005.722.cab.zip (1.37 MB, 124 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-28-2008, 07:34 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

I have a few of the regedits and PHM Registry Editor posted in my FTP folders (see link in signature).
Old 03-28-2008, 08:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Peruvianman is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Peruvianman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
HHC... I use the latest version (1.0 final) and have no issues with it on my Mogul.

http://www.pocketemu.com/download2.html

I have attached the HTC Home Plugin v2.1.1005.722 done by Schen which also works great for me.
Hello everyone,
Since I saw the above message, I have a question to ask not only rainfreak but all members at PPCGEEKS.COM
I have a Mogul with the original ROM 2.09 dated 6/14/07 and have the HTC Home v2.1.1005.722 Directory&Brightness fix by schen + HHC v1.0b5 installed in it. Everything works fine with the HTC Home plug-in. However, I have a problem b/c the phone does not play the ringtone I picked for incoming calls, it just VIBRATES when someone calls my phone (device & phone VOLUME is ON).
I go to the Sound tab of the HTC Home plug-in, press on the SOUND option (receive an incoming call) but I can't hear my ringtone. I also try with Settings>Sounds&Notifications>Event:Phone:Incoming Call, choose/change the playsound I want, hit OK on the upper right corner of the screen BUT I'm unable to SAVE the change i just made (I can't even close the Sounds&Notificatios page). I also go to Settings>Phone>Sounds:RingTone, pick the ringtone I want, hit OK but again the SAVE does not take place and I can't close the Phone page. So no matter what I do even with softresetting the phone, it ONLY VIBRATES when receiving a call!!!!! I am at my MOGUL #3 and I had the same issues with all the previous phones where I installed the HTC Home plug.
I have the following appl's installed in my Mogul:
PocketCmv.18, PCMKeyboard, tcpmp349 +flashvideobundle1.4.4, SIPChange, QuickMenu, OxiosMemory, HTCSkinCalculator, HTCAlbum_mui_0409, GSClock, GoogleSearch, GSPlayer, codyppcperformancebooster, VicsoftClearTemp, HTC Home v2.1.1005.722 Directory&Brightness fix by schen + HHC v1.0b5, TempWindowsLive_aku_0.2.8_CustomizationTool (enables my Windows Messenger to SEE people signed in online after a rebooting the ppc).

If anyone has encountered the same problems I have, please let me know if there is a way to fix this. What ROM versions, HTC Home + HHC, applications are you all using?

Thanks in advance, I hope someone here can help me keep this awesome HTC HOME plug installed in my MOGUL.

Peruvianman
Old 03-28-2008, 08:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peruvianman View Post
Hello everyone,
Since I saw the above message, I have a question to ask not only rainfreak but all members at PPCGEEKS.COM
I have a Mogul with the original ROM 2.09 dated 6/14/07 and have the HTC Home v2.1.1005.722 Directory&Brightness fix by schen + HHC v1.0b5 installed in it. Everything works fine with the HTC Home plug-in. However, I have a problem b/c the phone does not play the ringtone I picked for incoming calls, it just VIBRATES when someone calls my phone (device & phone VOLUME is ON).
I go to the Sound tab of the HTC Home plug-in, press on the SOUND option (receive an incoming call) but I can't hear my ringtone. I also try with Settings>Sounds&Notifications>Event:Phone:Incoming Call, choose/change the playsound I want, hit OK on the upper right corner of the screen BUT I'm unable to SAVE the change i just made (I can't even close the Sounds&Notificatios page). I also go to Settings>Phone>Sounds:RingTone, pick the ringtone I want, hit OK but again the SAVE does not take place and I can't close the Phone page. So no matter what I do even with softresetting the phone, it ONLY VIBRATES when receiving a call!!!!! I am at my MOGUL #3 and I had the same issues with all the previous phones where I installed the HTC Home plug.
I have the following appl's installed in my Mogul:
PocketCmv.18, PCMKeyboard, tcpmp349 +flashvideobundle1.4.4, SIPChange, QuickMenu, OxiosMemory, HTCSkinCalculator, HTCAlbum_mui_0409, GSClock, GoogleSearch, GSPlayer, codyppcperformancebooster, VicsoftClearTemp, HTC Home v2.1.1005.722 Directory&Brightness fix by schen + HHC v1.0b5, TempWindowsLive_aku_0.2.8_CustomizationTool (enables my Windows Messenger to SEE people signed in online after a rebooting the ppc).

If anyone has encountered the same problems I have, please let me know if there is a way to fix this. What ROM versions, HTC Home + HHC, applications are you all using?

Thanks in advance, I hope someone here can help me keep this awesome HTC HOME plug installed in my MOGUL.

Peruvianman
Have you thoght about upgrading to new 3.35 Sprint Rom with RevA and GPS

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan