PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2008, 09:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: mogul 6800, HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

laynpipeallday is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Iphone Pic program????

Does anyone know of any photo programs? Im really looking for the one like the Iphone, how you can zoom with your fingers and move the pic around and change pics with a sweeping motion...
Old 03-21-2008, 09:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

neodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Iphone Pic program????

S2V is sort of like that. Obviously it won't have multitouch functions since none of the PPCs have a multitouch screen, but you can navigate pictures with your finger. There was another one I used to have that let you zoom and rotate with gestures but it was a little funky.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
S2V is sort of like that. Obviously it won't have multitouch functions since none of the PPCs have a multitouch screen, but you can navigate pictures with your finger. There was another one I used to have that let you zoom and rotate with gestures but it was a little funky.

HTC Album is sort of like that too but if you are used to the iphone, you'll probably be disappointed. I believe the current line of WM devices do not have to necessary touch screen technology to mimic all the gestures that are available on the iphone.... but I'm sure they are in the pipeline.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

laynpipeallday is a n00b

Im not used to the Iphone but my friend has it and i think it is more functional then our stock program. Im trying to get away from that stylus. I tried HTC album and it just frustrated me just trying to open it, because it didnt take over the stock pic viewer it just seemed like i was opening one program to use another. Opening a pic from stock program then had to open HTC to view with HTC. If you can pick up what im laying down. lol
Old 03-21-2008, 09:36 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

you can set it to open instead of the stock if you have a cube installed on your phone.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 03-21-2008, 09:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

laynpipeallday is a n00b

LOL i would almost pay someone to set my phone up it took me a long time to even set up htc home with six tabs....
Old 03-21-2008, 09:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia II SCH I920
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

pdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by laynpipeallday View Post
Does anyone know of any photo programs? Im really looking for the one like the Iphone, how you can zoom with your fingers and move the pic around and change pics with a sweeping motion...
Except for the sweeping motion which may be available in a newer version...I use Resco Photo Viewer, u tap on the picture it zooms and rotates to fit the screen, u can adjust the brightness and colors, and voice notes, and draw on the pictures as well...its not free but its pretty darn good, and I have an older version.

check it out... www.resco-net.com

Also I've tried SPB Imageer...very good as well lot of the same features as resco photo viewer.. www.spbsoftwarehouse.com

Last edited by pdub73; 03-21-2008 at 10:10 PM.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

laynpipeallday is a n00b

thank you im gonna check it out!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan