PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2008, 04:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc

jrocc1986 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
A little help please

i feel pretty stupid askin sum of these question but im brand new to the pocket pc thing. i got the mogul about a month and a half ago and was dissappointed that i couldnt watch youtube vids but with a lil search i found this site and the video bundle. now im lookin at all this stuff and im pretty much confused. talkin about new roms and kitchens and stuff, i have no idea about any of that stuff. i luv my phone and want to use it to its full potential but im not sure how. wat r sum programs that yall recommend? i seen sum gps videos on utube, do u hav to pay for that type of stuff? and in yall opinions is this 1 of the best phones out. my boi thinks his tilt phone is great and is always tryin to compare them. also is there a way to listen to my music thru a bluetooth headset?

Last edited by jrocc1986; 03-19-2008 at 04:28 AM.
Old 03-19-2008, 04:28 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
Re: A little help please

well i recommend we continue this conversation via pm so the mods can shut down this thread as not to clutter the titan forum with repititave questions. i can help you with anything you need for your phone.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 03-19-2008, 08:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

crimekilla is a n00b

imagine that j roc going down to the legion
liquor an *****s i like liquor an *****s, cigretts and dope, mustard an bologna, liquor an *****s.
damn those trailer park boys are funny
Old 03-19-2008, 09:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache
Carrier: Sprint

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus

Please search as all of these questions have been answered before. Your best bet is to search and read...and be patient. We all had to learn to crawl before we started running.

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...
Old 03-19-2008, 10:43 AM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1
Carrier: Sprint

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Thanks to Legion for being willing to help the OP via PM...

jrocc1986....Search and read... Those are going to be your friends in all of this. Better to search, read and learn before you jump in with both feet. Will definitely make things easier on you.

Gonna close this thread now... Just to tidy up.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan