PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2008, 03:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC 6800 / Mogul

merick is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC 6800 Issues.

Hi,

I'm having numerous problems that I can't seem to find a solution for with the Sprint Mogul and was hoping to get some help on it.

The first problem that I have is an error I get when sending a text. It does not matter if I selected the contact through the contacts list or if its strictly a reply to one I received which it has recognized the name well enough to label who it was from. However, when I reply or send a text to anyone at all I hit send and i get an error that says it "cannot recognize one or more recipients. send message anyway?" of course I hit yes and the person does get the text. The error bothers me tho and I have made numerous attempts to get it not to do that. Anyone else had this problem?

My next issue is the sounds. I'm not really a big fan of the sounds on this phone, mostly because I can't select what i want sound for and what I don't and cant locate the file that makes the sound and get rid of it. My main issue is that I want it to vibrate when I get a text, and if an alarm goes off. The only way to do that is to turn on the programs and notifications sounds. By doing so i get sounds when I get the error message while sending a text and after it had been sent. any suggestions?

My third and final issue is the MSN messenger and hotmail on the windows live. One or the other works sometimes neither. If I log on messenger sometimes my contacts wont show as online even if I know that they are and most of the time I have to send/receive on the windows live to get my emails. I have changed the setting so it auto gets new mails but when i change the setting and go back to make sure the setting has reverted itself.

thx for any feedback on these issues

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan