PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2008, 05:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero200
Carrier: SPRINT

mhone117 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
gltiched/messed up mogul screen

ok so i did a search on this thread and a few others and skimmed through the bugs and glitches thread but didnt see anyone with this problem but im really hoping to get some help, the first night i had gotten my mogul usually while texting but even on most programs my screen starts to get little dots(and sometimes lines going straight through) all over it sometimes worse than others, looks like a glitch i did intsall the htc home customizer app but started to have the same problem as my touch but only when my battery was low,i am now running on the official sprint ROM that came out recently but it was even happening when i was running stock i did the upgrade hoping it might fix the problem, but am still experiecing the problem, sometimes the screen will even fade to different colors then quickly fix itself sometimes this problem is solved(with the glitch dots) by turning the phone screen to standby and back on but sometimes that doesnt even help ive tried soft resets and that will work but only for short periods of time...maybe its just the screen itself? if so im pretty sure im still within my 30day return policy and want to try and get it replaced i also have service and repair on my plan as well but want to know if anyone else had encountered anything like this and what i can do...another quick question(i apologize for the lengthy thread) but i did the upgrade to the new ROM and as ive been looking around i see people are basically getting it for the GPS which i dont use so i was thinking maybe i should use 6.1 instead??
Old 03-14-2008, 06:05 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
Re: gltiched/messed up mogul screen

get it swapped out before your 30 days is up.

Its obviously a screen problem. If you don't get it swapped at the store for another BRAND NEW (demand this) phone in the box, you will get stuck with a refurb if you replace it when your 30 days are done.

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png
Old 03-14-2008, 06:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero200
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

mhone117 is a n00b
Re: gltiched/messed up mogul screen

cool thanks alot really appreciate that i figured thats what it was because i got this through the S/R after my touch was messing up and those are usually all refurbished

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan