PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2008, 06:46 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

lawilson2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bluetooth Problem in Car with New Rom

I hear ya, but it WAS working and I just want life back to how it was. I'm not willing to ditch the new ROM though because I regularly use telenav and the faster Rev. A speeds. Since I travel a lot in my car this is a pain. Without modding my stereo in my car which I don't want to do, if there was a way to get the music from my phone to play on my system wirelessly while at the same time allowing me to use my BT headset, that would be cool. I have a BMW and will not mod the Harmon Kardon in any way; it's a great system.

Another option would be an SD card dongle that attached to my system and allowed me to control song selection using the car radio controls, eliminating the use of my phone altogether.
Old 04-19-2008, 12:34 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

lawilson2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bluetooth Problem in Car with New Rom

I'm bringing this back up to see if someone can guide me to a solution. As it now stands I cannot answer calls still in my car with my bluetooth when the Mogul is attached to the stereo. I hear the posts about how I was lucky it ever worked, etc, and that's nice, but I just want to find a solution or sensible workaround to get it working. I don't like having to disconnect my phone while I'm driving and try to answer it by putting it to my ear; not only is it dangerous, it's illegal where I live. Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan