PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2008, 02:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

trev913 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mogul Protection Options...

Well guys, tonight at work I slipped and fell while mopping (I work at a restaurant) and landed on my pocket that my phone was in. Didn't think much of it, but, lo and behold when my girlfriend called, I came to discover my screen was cracked. Well, shucks. But, at this stage in the game, I'm fairly tired of breaking phones and having to utilize my favorite thing ever, TEP. My local Sprint store, I believe they know me by name. The phone I hopefully receive tomorrow will be my fourth Mogul since last September. Bummer. So, I was wondering - is there a case (outside of the one included with the phone) which will offer decent protection? I know that there's only a small degree of protection that can practically be offered, but I feel ridiculous.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC-6800 (Sprint Mogul)

bakntyme is keeping up the good workbakntyme is keeping up the good work
Re: Mogul Protection Options...

Quote:
Originally Posted by trev913 View Post
Well guys, tonight at work I slipped and fell while mopping (I work at a restaurant) and landed on my pocket that my phone was in. Didn't think much of it, but, lo and behold when my girlfriend called, I came to discover my screen was cracked. Well, shucks. But, at this stage in the game, I'm fairly tired of breaking phones and having to utilize my favorite thing ever, TEP. My local Sprint store, I believe they know me by name. The phone I hopefully receive tomorrow will be my fourth Mogul since last September. Bummer. So, I was wondering - is there a case (outside of the one included with the phone) which will offer decent protection? I know that there's only a small degree of protection that can practically be offered, but I feel ridiculous.
http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=859
Old 03-12-2008, 05:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

vman51 is a n00b

aluminum will protect the screen (unless its a sharp object that hits the screen)

otherwise you could get a generic pouch for it..but those could sometimes be hideous, and not fit at all inside your pocket..

how did you break the other ones..or do i not want to know? lol
Old 03-12-2008, 07:46 AM
HTC Soldier
Pocket PC: EVO 3-1/2G
Carrier: Sprinter Cell

xweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIP

I utilize the Seidio rubberized holster which secures the device on your belt, etc and stations the screen pointing inward away from harm. It's quality made, very durable and looks/feels very nice...

Old 03-12-2008, 01:10 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

trev913 is a n00b

I might have to try the aluminum one to be honest, it seems like it'd offer a decent degree of protection. My only problem is fitting it in my pocket.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:05 PM
Noob
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

4 phones in 6 months? I thought you were limited to how many replacements you could get.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan