PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2008, 08:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

bryanw17 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
need some quick help

I currently am running on nexvisions hybrid setup i like it alot but i seem to have issues with it running a little slow and they are quite a few applications on it that do not need and are just taking up memory for instance i dont like the task manager in nexvisions i like the non detailed simple setup for that is there any way i can just delete the programs i dont want manually or what can i do or where can i get the programs he includes in his roms to use a stripped down version of 2.3.2 to put my own apps
Old 03-04-2008, 08:18 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: need some quick help

you'd have to cook your own custom rom with a kitchen and add your own preferred OEMs....search for it, there's plenty walkthru's on how to do this.

Best... Member... Ever...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan